GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!8" Alzor style 349 wheels. Thoughts.

towerofboom

Im considering putting these wheels on my MK6 tdi. I just lowered my golf on H&R super sports and i don't believe these will rub if i put 205 or 215 tires on. And, yes, i know they are heavy, but I don't want to put my car on a track i just want it to look and drive nice. I want y'alls opinion. What is alzors quality and track record, thanks.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--TDI/Wheels/Aftermarket_Alloys/ES2642638/

389316_x600.jpg

Davespence20

Ready to race!
What's the specs on them? If there 18x8.5 with an offset around 45 you'll be fine with 225/40's

JhnR

Banned
225's will be fine. but you will need to do the fender screw mod, because it will rub randomly/

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
You will rub a little bit in turns with the 18x8 ET 35 on those springs with 225 tires. If you get the 18x8 ET 45 with 225 tires you won't rub.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
I had the 881's (LM Reps) and quality was decent for the price. Ended up selling for another reason (wasn't a fan of the staggered look).

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Im considering putting these wheels on my MK6 tdi. I just lowered my golf on H&R super sports and i don't believe these will rub if i put 205 or 215 tires on. And, yes, i know they are heavy, but I don't want to put my car on a track i just want it to look and drive nice. I want y'alls opinion. What is alzors quality and track record, thanks.

Get dem dey are coo

anticon

Ready to race!
That's a great price, but they look kind of generic these days. It's prob a good step up from your golf wheels, though, and they don't look bad per se.