GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We got a BBQ place close by called by Mission BBQ that isn't bad. They're faster than most fast food places too. Your order is usually up by the time you finish getting your drink.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
KFC sucks. They used to be good back in the day.
ill 100% agree with this statement.
I think pretty much all fast food sucks.
it depends for me , sometimes fast food is good for when you want a nostaglic meal. parents who feed their kids it everyday is an isue thuogh.
I'm 52 :iono:
no youre not
When I would go to my grandmothers place we would always get Popeyes. Never KFC. So when I tried KFC, it tasted like crap compared to Popeyes. But now I never like Popeyes. I dont know what they did to their recipe but its not what it used to be.
Popeyes has a bad rap but good chicken . Browns went downhill fast.

Catered popeyes for a company picnic, it was a hit. At the end told everyone it was from popeyes...a lot of surprised faces.

Chick FIL A is not fast food, it's good food prepared quickly.
Ill agree with this statement^

Its like sushi, can be made in 30 seconds. does that make it fast food too ?

great point ej

jay has powers

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
We got a BBQ place close by called by Mission BBQ that isn't bad. They're faster than most fast food places too. Your order is usually up by the time you finish getting your drink.
yep, fast serviced food is different than fast food for sure.

what kind of bbq did you get though? i love all forms of bbq. smokey, sweet, we sauce, dry rub, mustard sauce etc etc you name it.

if its meat and its combined with fire im there.

will admit not the hugest fan of hot links doe
If you live anywhere near addison... try fry the coop on north ave. Think its right on 83 and north. Best chicken sandwich outside of Nashville.
wow really? will have to get this a try .

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Which Popeye's do you go to? The one in Lisle is always on point.

I think it was the one in Lisle I went to the last time too. We were coming back from the arboretum when we went there. It just wasnt good. It was overly greasy and the chicken tasted gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.