GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG Clamping Force

Madhav

Passed Driver's Ed
I have no issues, I am only using stock turbo right now, however am about to install and tune for about 420 lb-ft torque using a K04 hybrid. Obviously the tune will be limited by the DSG.

Local unitronic dealer is a 16hr drive (round trip) furthermore they charge 50% more than the modded euros online price for exactly the same service. I believe they verify your software and hardware before sending you the file. Also I know people from Australia have used the modded euros online service successfully.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
TVS is super smooth. Have tested on several cars...

a3scott20

Ready to race!
Is it smooth as butter?
I am trying to find a perfect/ near perfect DSG tune.

It is really smooth and smart gear changing in D mode. Also, TVS is not a canned tune, it is kind of custom DSG tune that will be made accordingly to your car specs so they would need your mod list or dyno sheet will be better.

Since you are in HongKong, you can check with RTE :w00t:

soyfiti

Passed Driver's Ed
Clutch Pressure increase
A DSG clutch is not ‘open’ or ‘closed’.
The higher the torque, the higher the oil pressure which closes the clutch.
A common heard thing (on the forums) is : “my tuner increased the clutch pressure but it had no result, so they said my clutch was faulty”.

Well that can never be correct, because you cannot “increase clutch pressure”. The mechatronic calculates the needed clutch pressure by (measuring) the actual engine torque AND clutchslip.
This calculated oil pressure varies every tenth of a second. Very rough indication(can vary up to 2 bar):

400 Nm = ca 10.5 bar
460 Nm = ca 12.5 bar
500 Nm = ca 14 bar(+other mods needed)
600 Nm = ca 18.5 bar(+other mods needed)

At this moment we see new trends on the forums caused by (respectable) companies who just ‘think’ they understand DSG and its functionality. They give non-sense info to their customers, who spread this non-sense info on the internet.

cons

Passed Driver's Ed
I also upgraded my DQ500 with TVS Stage 2+ software. First of all it has amazing launch! Two rev limits for launch are 3500 and 4000. Amazing smooth shifts in city with their drivability upgrade. Also I asked TVS change shifting points:

Launch mode (REV and MAF):

Manual Mode

Result 0-100 km/h from low launch:

And 402m:

And video of 0-100 km/h:

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
Heard so many positive feedback about TVS! sounds like a great tune.