GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need assistance from Eurodyne users

UberFast

Ready to race!
I bought maestro a couple months ago and flashed to stage 2 as soon as I got it. The cable has been sitting in a drawer ever since. I'm now trying to flash the k04 software but it keeps saying "unable to retrieve device ID". The software doesnt seem to be communicating with the cable. I believe its running the latest software version 8.3.6. I've tried it in compatibility mode windows xp service pack 3, tried disconnecting and reconnecting the cable, restarting the laptop. Nothing is working. Just seeing if any of yall have had similar issues and what resolved them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
I remember having something like this where I had to reinstall the entire program, otherwise might have to contact Eurodyne for help...They are kind of slow though and not known for great customer service, also its like 2 dudes running it the business.

UberFast

Ready to race!
I believe between the time I installed stage 2 and when I attempted to flash k04 there was a software update to the eurodyne flash software that I had to download. Maybe something went wrong with that update. Can someone else tell me what version of eurodyne flash they're using?

UberFast

Ready to race!
All is good now. Eurodyne resolved it for me this morning. Super fast support from them. I appreciate it alot.

UberFast

Ready to race!
They emailed me an application to run on my computer that checked out the cable. It got all of the cables info and I sent that back to them. About 5 mins later they told me to see if the cable would work now and it did. So I'm assuming it was a firmware issue or something.