GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Transmission and Driveline

Old 09-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
ebuuz
Oval Newbie

Drives: Mk6 GTI
FS: 02Q KZS 6MT transmission $200 OBO

$200 OBO

Got a 02Q KZS from my 2012 GTI with 101K on it.

Loud chatter in neutral and loud metallic rattle while engaged in fourth gear. Not sure if it’s a shift fork, bad synchro/bearing, or gear - but the case is good and intact and you may swap out the internals or use for parts. Will come with flanges attached (they are off in the pic bc I took it off to pull the transmission) as well as other attachments such as the sensor and shifter up top (the stock one - not the Dieselgeek one in pic).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Prefer local pick up - located in Southern California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 CW 6 speed. F23T on APR k04 v3.1, APR Carbonio, CTS turboback, Clutchnet 6 puck disc, 034 Street Density motor and transmission mounts, Hawk HPS 5.0, Motul RBF600, Newsouth boost gauge, DieselGeek SS

Dyno vid of my car
ebuuz is offline   Reply With Quote