GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
im looking to do a stage 1 flash with you guys asap once the 2011's are released , wont do it this summer prob because I want to put on another 2k miles on the baby until i do ecu work. can't wait (Y)

We're very glad to see that you are considering Unitronic as your #1 choice performance software. Make sure yo keep an eye open for the 2011 tunes release!

ms3brendan

Ready to race!
im looking to do a stage 1 flash with you guys asap once the 2011's are released , wont do it this summer prob because I want to put on another 2k miles on the baby until i do ecu work. can't wait (Y)

I have 500 miles on the car and I'm already looking for a tune lol.

nekkehd

Ready to race!
you guys need to put up dynos for gti mk6 for now you only have it for the golf tfsi

sales@unitronic.ca1

Passed Driver's Ed
Steve - I'll be at Wuste this year. I want to see what you guys can do for me with my k04. I have the APR kit, but feel like I need more aggressive software.

lol... we don't go for aggression! we go for efficiency! this way you gain on economy, power & reliability! ;)

See you at Wuste:thumbsup:

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Steve - I'll be at Wuste this year. I want to see what you guys can do for me with my k04. I have the APR kit, but feel like I need more aggressive software.

Hey!

I will be at SOWO in the Unitronic booth. We'll be able to discuss about this. See you there!:thumbsup:

225bhp

S3 cooler and W/M update

Hi guys, this will be my first post on the forum so i am a neewbie from South Africa.

I own a 2010 Tornado red GTI VI and decided on Unitronic as my Software House - some figures

Stage 1+ 201 Whp & 345 Nm
Stage 1+ and Evoms 213 Whp & 375 Nm
Stage 2 and Full Zorst 228 Whp & 407 Nm

Mext on my shopping list will be a S3 cooler and W/M.
Next year will be KO4 time.......cant wait.

We fitted my S3 cooler and aquamist W/M kit last saturday and did some logs last night - WOW!!! car feels amazing -Intake temps dropped to 21 C and stayed there untill 6500 rpm's with zero degrees timing pull.:happyanim::happyanim:

_ZEUS_

Banned
Here is Quick Video of the TSI EJ400 BT install pictures .. :)

This a quick pull of the MKV GTI EJ400 UNITRONIC TSI STAGE 3 Low Boost 18PSI 385HP for now.. 4th and 3rd pull.. i didn\'t push it much because i had the camera in my hand but i will do a better video later ... this is just a quick test !!!!!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, this will be my first post on the forum so i am a neewbie from South Africa.

I own a 2010 Tornado red GTI VI and decided on Unitronic as my Software House - some figures

Stage 1+ 201 Whp & 345 Nm
Stage 1+ and Evoms 213 Whp & 375 Nm
Stage 2 and Full Zorst 228 Whp & 407 Nm

Mext on my shopping list will be a S3 cooler and W/M.
Next year will be KO4 time.......cant wait.

We fitted my S3 cooler and aquamist W/M kit last saturday and did some logs last night - WOW!!! car feels amazing -Intake temps dropped to 21 C and stayed there untill 6500 rpm's with zero degrees timing pull.:happyanim::happyanim:

We`re very glad to see that you are amazed by the results! Keep us updated about the project, the progress looks very interesting!

Make sure to contact us if you have any questions!

:thumbsup: