GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just one - becausesummermode

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Ok I lied, 2 because I am pumped about my new summer wheeeeeeelz/tires :attention_whore:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
by the way, how do your conti extreme tires ride compared to the pirellis or dunlops, good for daily driver i.e. more comfort and good for tracking like autoX?

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
by the way, how do your conti extreme tires ride compared to the pirellis or dunlops, good for daily driver i.e. more comfort and good for tracking like autoX?

They ride AMAZING compared to my old dunlops. Comfy, quiet yet they grip like madness.

As to the specs question I'll comment on wheels/tires/suspension and leave the rest to you imagination:

18x8" OZ Ultraleggeras (18lbs) et45 in Matte Graphite
Continental DW Extreme Summer tires 225/40/18

Eibach Pro Kit springs
Koni Yellow adjustables

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
awesome on the matte graphite color choice :w00t:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Looks great! I think I'm going to wait another week before putting my Summer wheels/tires on. This Winter kinda sucked around here, as you know.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
They ride AMAZING compared to my old dunlops. Comfy, quiet yet they grip like madness.

As to the specs question I'll comment on wheels/tires/suspension and leave the rest to you imagination:

18x8" OZ Ultraleggeras (18lbs) et45 in Matte Graphite
Continental DW Extreme Summer tires 225/40/18

Eibach Pro Kit springs
Koni Yellow adjustables

Good to know man, thanks!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Looks great! I think I'm going to wait another week before putting my Summer wheels/tires on. This Winter kinda sucked around here, as you know.

The mornings still suck, but looks like 50's all week and into next! And even if it snows it'll be a joke. I say do it and never look back.