GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne tune

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
IIRC, you asked some pretty stupid questions when you were new...

I remember answering them. Lol
Yes, but I don't care, and i dont think it was on my 5th post either iirc.

I never asked about port flashing even when APRs thread said "port flashing now available" and people were still like " do I need to have my ecu opened?" In the thread.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Yes, but I don't care, and i dont think it was on my 5th post either iirc.

I never asked about port flashing even when APRs thread said "port flashing now available" and people were still like " do I need to have my ecu opened?" In the thread.

That makes it even worse that it wasn't your 5th post. I remember you making new topics every single day for the same damn question. Everyone learns at their own pace.

I've learned to respect it a little more... Lol

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
That makes it even worse that it wasn't your 5th post. I remember you making new topics every single day for the same damn question. Everyone learns at their own pace.

I've learned to respect it a little more... Lol

That's because I'm indesicive and obsessive...not because I wasn't reading things.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Back on topic fools. Eurodyne for the win.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Idk, I want to get on a dyno and see how I'm doing, but my DM tunes feels really strong with this turbo and no boost spike issues either.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
I'm looking into getting the maestro suite. This local tuner offer it for $599 with "optional" cable for $200. Anyone know what the optional cable is for? Everywhere else the suite is $799 and there's no cable option. I contacted them but no response yet.

http://www.verdictmotorsports.com/product_p/0022.htm

Since I doubt they are selling a 6' USB cable for $200, I'm guessing they are talking about the OBD2 adapter interface. Buying the suite gets you software and a license, so I guess if you already had their interface for some reason you could just buy the suite sans hardware. Not sure who would be in that position though.

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
Flashed my car from APR Stage 2+ 93 oct to Eurodyne Stage 2 this morning and all I can say is wow. So much better. Now I can hardly believe I'm going f23 in a few days

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Flashed my car from APR Stage 2+ 93 oct to Eurodyne Stage 2 this morning and all I can say is wow. So much better. Now I can hardly believe I'm going f23 in a few days
:] fun?