GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GDOGGTI Build Thread

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
he painted them. and to all you asking about the tails & how to do this Lamin-x makes a VERY easy to install kit that all you need is a hot day & a spray bottle to install.. at most maybe a blow dryer/heat gun but not even truly needed.
the films are precut to you tails or your fogs or headlights etc. then to do what he has just cut the portion out for the reverse lights with an exacto knife or something similar.
http://www.lamin-x.com/VW-Golf-GTI-Rabbit-2010-to-s/1163.htm

yes i spray painted the emblems and my side markers :thumbsup:

my tail lights are not with Lamin-X. However im sure you could do something similar with lamin-x and a steady hand :thumbsup:

UPDATE: 10mm Spacers going on the rear today :w00t:

retro6

Ready to race!
not to be a creep or anything, but i was snooping the forums for stuff on the rear wiper delete, and i ran into your car! i saw it at my school for tennis distracts, and i was like daaaaaaaaamn. :thumbup: way to rep boca. And you convinced me to do the towhook after how i saw it looked on yours. My friends still don't get it though hahah

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
not to be a creep or anything, but i was snooping the forums for stuff on the rear wiper delete, and i ran into your car! i saw it at my school for tennis distracts, and i was like daaaaaaaaamn. :thumbup: way to rep boca. And you convinced me to do the towhook after how i saw it looked on yours. My friends still don't get it though hahah

haha was this at saint andrew's?? I saw a nice white mk6 on some Ronal's and two more mk6s i was shocked. you shouldve said hi man lol

glad to "inspire" you :lol:

retro6

Ready to race!
yep, that white one's mine, the other two are kids who don't even know what a turbo is haha, but gti's nonetheless. Ya, we were leaving for a lacrosse game and i saw it, we all checked it out and then went to change, came back and it was gone

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sick man I loved the way your car looks. If you ever wanna trade wheels let me know :thumbsup: haha jk. good stuff man if i ever see you around again ill flash my high beams or something

retro6

Ready to race!
haha alright, you ever go to that monday night five guys meeting?

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
haha alright, you ever go to that monday night five guys meeting?

Yea man I went 2 weeks ago when the bikers started doing all the burn outs and that onw guy fell off. that was my first time there but im gonna try to go again. you should go to the meet tomorrow night at the Millers Ale House on Yamato west of 95

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
did you take off your rear hatch handle before spray painting it? if so you think you can PM me how ya did it. THANKS!

yea i took the rear emblem off before. its quite simple, its only held on by plastic clips. lock the car and pull on the handle (as to open the trunk) and with a REALLY THIN flathead screwdriver start prying it up from the bottom and worj your way around. with patience youll get it done :cool:

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Hey dude, where did you buy your RS6 reps from? Also, what was the wheel size?

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey dude, where did you buy your RS6 reps from? Also, what was the wheel size?

What Alex said \/

Car is coming along amazing, my favorite mk6 around here Gianluca!

He got his wheels from here:
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels-for-Audi/By-Finish/Black/18-Fits-New-RS6-2-Style-p8532481-3-1.html

Im pretty sure hes running his stock tires (225/40/18)

Keep up the good work Gianluca! ;)

Thanks bro :thumbsup: I just need a job to keep up the good work lol

stock struts with the h&r springs?

yes sir

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Thanks dude!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
New wheels!!