GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Kenny, yes. I have had a STi and a WRX prior to owning this Mark6

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
^ I wanna race your ms3 :D

it now has a BNRS3 which is a k04 basically with GT28 guts my tuner is working it out. I'm on predicting 370ish with 3gal e85 mix.

against your s2k would be fun :D

BTW the speed3 is a lyft car if you guys know what that is ;)

Kenny, yes. I have had a STi and a WRX prior to owning this Mark6

Ah thought your name looked familiar :)

Last edited:

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Just went Stage 1 today. I am not longer disappointed with my Mark6

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
I"m in Gilbert as well. Candy White R, 2DR . I live in the Islands community . There is another Candy White R 4dr as well that lives in gilbert islands. Hope to see you cruzin around

Hey Gilbert guys I just picked up a black 4 door TDI earlier this month. I live just around the corner from the Islands at Summer Meadows which is right next to Crystal Point(The big ass homes on the rectangular lake at Cooper and Elliot). Hopefully I'll see you guys driving around.:thumbsup:

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone got wheels they wanna trade for Serrons?
Yeah...I wanna K04 but it's a pretty penny to do :p

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
Hey Gilbert guys I just picked up a black 4 door TDI earlier this month. I live just around the corner from the Islands at Summer Meadows which is right next to Crystal Point(The big ass homes on the rectangular lake at Cooper and Elliot). Hopefully I'll see you guys driving around.:thumbsup:

My parents live in summer meadows :p

Anyone got wheels they wanna trade for Serrons?
Yeah...I wanna K04 but it's a pretty penny to do :p

CTS sale goes as low as $1500 new.

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone in the Phoenix area have a vagcom cable and are willing to let me use it?

camelgolf

Ready to race!
I'm in Phoenix for the week and I was looking at picking up something for the golf. Are there any shops around the area that carry vw/German accessories? Thanks

camelgolf

Ready to race!
Spotted two gtis tonight parked outside of yogurtland, one was dipped grey

Elchinophil

Ready to race!

Awesome! I'll most likely spot you. I enter on the S island dr entrance by Elliot Rd where the big ass water foundation is . I make a left and cruise all the way down to Luguna Shores which is near warner road. In the islands is another R . A CW 4 DR. Funny enough that owner preordered a 2dr model at San tan VW and he couldn't wait so he happen to grab the 4dr model. I ended up buying his 2dr preorder once he did came in. I met him at the local Starbucks on Cooper and Warner.

Hows the TDI drive? I hear those things have insane mpg. Going into an R i knew the mpg would be crap but for 350hp i'll take 22 mph anyday :)