GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Thats pretty nice...

how many times have you used the fitness center though? or anyone in your building.

We just moved in on Monday, haven't even filled out the form to request access yet :iono:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I had taco bell for the first time in prob years yesterday. Good lord is was not good. Not at all. I think I almost broke the shitter

I like taco bell :eek: I have no problem digesting it lol. I don't go for all that weird shit they have though. I stick with the OG classics - hardshell taco and pintos and cheese , yum

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Chicken quesadilla and a chicken quesarito. Was okay. Toilet explosion confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Selling an awe exhaust in like new condition - $450.
Also selling a set of like new tr motorsports MT1 wheels (16 pounds) with ventus v2 tires with one summer of street driving. Wheels are 17x8 et 48 5x112. Did I mention these were only 16 pounds each? $600 with tires. Wheels are immaculate no curb rash or bends. One tire needs to be plugged.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I like taco bell :eek: I have no problem digesting it lol. I don't go for all that weird shit they have though. I stick with the OG classics - hardshell taco and pintos and cheese , yum
hardshell is good yeah.

id get baja blast for the drink. my go to were nacho cheese chicken chalupas for awhile. then that changed to $1 chicken burritos and chicken quesadillas. handful of fire sauce. maybe ill grab some on the way home, then soon after regret it.

#BringBackBeefyCrunchBurrito
nah man

santa fe chalupa.

has facebook page to bring it back lol
sometimes i crave crappy food. like a mcdonalds double cheese or burger king tacos.
#nevertriedone
do it
Chicken quesadilla and a chicken quesarito. Was okay. Toilet explosion confirmed.

quesarito? da fuq

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
hardshell is good yeah.

id get baja blast for the drink. my go to were nacho cheese chicken chalupas for awhile. then that changed to $1 chicken burritos and chicken quesadillas. handful of fire sauce. maybe ill grab some on the way home, then soon after regret it.

nah man

santa fe chalupa.

has facebook page to bring it back lol

sometimes i crave crappy food. like a mcdonalds double cheese or burger king tacos.

do it

quesarito? da fuq

#datbajablast

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat16: Chicago Thread - The Place To Advertise Random Everything

No Taco Bell for me. I haven’t eaten any fast food for 5 years now.

We make almost everything from scratch. My wife is pretty much a home chef. She also does her own food photography and makes her own recipe cards. She’s kinda epic.

I would be more than happy to share a recipe if anyone wants one. Just pm me.

Campbell’s?? Never!

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
No Taco Bell for me. I haven’t eaten any fast food for 5 years now.

We make almost everything from scratch. My wife is pretty much a home chef. She also does her own food photography and makes her own recipe cards. She’s kinda epic.

I would be more than happy to share a recipe if anyone wants one. Just pm me.

Campbell’s? Never!

Chick-fil-a ?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Nope. Only once. Maybe 10 - 12 years ago

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Nope. Only once. Maybe 10 - 12 years ago

good man, I myself think it is highly overrated , mediocre fast food at best. There are others here who will take offense to this. they will even go as far to say that it is not fast food at all, but high quality food served quickly. :lol:

Phur

Autocross Champion
We decided about 3 years ago that Pizza Hut was too close to fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.