GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's great to hear. Does it go very low?

Low enough for me lol

I know I've got more threads left and I could go lower. Might be able to go down about another inch?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Low enough for me lol

I know I've got more threads left and I could go lower. Might be able to go down about another inch?

Not many cars that I think could pull off that wheel color but your's looks great with those.

barker1964

been bothered that my tails are slightly tinted and my bumper reflectors were not. fixed that using some cheap amazon tinting film. bought a "light black" and a darker black film just in case. ends up the lighter black one matches well enough. hoping the stuff holds up well

Just got my side markers tinted as well

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
reinstalled my catless exhaust and flashed back to stage 2 from stock. Also changed the oil with motul for the first time.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Received tracking for my DP and new clutch for stage 2 flash. Pretty pumped to actually buy something for this car again finally.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
been bothered that my tails are slightly tinted and my bumper reflectors were not. fixed that using some cheap amazon tinting film. bought a "light black" and a darker black film just in case. ends up the lighter black one matches well enough. hoping the stuff holds up well

What tint is that? Been meaning to do the same and that looks like a not bad match

ahard48

Ready to race!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Got motor and tranny mounts along with the pendulum and dogbone mounts. Cant wait to put them on. Sway bars and shocks and i'll be set with the handling. Maybe UB or XB who knows.