Passed Driver's Ed
FS forge bov $160
Everything that you see in the picture is what you get
Put about 7k miles on it
Located in CT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I am not looking to ship at this time due to lack of packaging and time required. Prices are for people locally in the NYC area at this time.

Build Thread https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59069

- Revo SPS $40

- OEM Auto headlight switch (Bought from ShopDAP) [Condition: 10/10] $15 Pending

- OEM Black Carpet w/ Red Pin Strip [Condition: 10/10 never used] $20

- Euro Dimming Glass Driver and Passenger Side (This is one of the rarest parts you can have for the MK6 platform and when new cost about $1k for the set, wiring not included) [Condition: the mirrors have seen 100k miles but the glass isn't chipped or scratched.] $100

Last edited:

PistolPeteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I am not looking to ship at this time due to lack of packaging and time required. Prices are for people locally in the NYC area at this time.

- Akrapovic Catback w/ Linkpipe (One of the rarest MK6 exhausts, titanium exhaust tips) [Condition: 6/10...linkpipe has noticeable surface rust, both exhaust tips have scratches from hitting a parking barrier, exhaust has 110k miles] $400

- Unibrace UB [Condition: 7/10...has a some scratches from scraping tall manhole covers during road repairs] $125

- RNS 510 (5382 Software, 11V Maps, SSD, Rev. J) [Condition: 9.5/10, Sirius Graphics for each station never worked]
- RNS 315 to 510 Harness and Bluetooth Connector
- Bluetooth Module 9w7 w/ foam holder (4217 Software, Rev. M) Kit Price $350

- Lightning Bolt Charger for MMI $10

- Revo SPS $40

- OEM Dash Cubby $10

- OEM Auto headlight switch (Bought from ShopDAP) [Condition: 10/10] $15

- WeatherTech Front and Rear [Condition: Fronts 8/10 Rears 9.5/10] $50

- (4) Mann Oil Filter w/ (4) copper crush washers BNIB $20

- (4) Iridium spark plugs BNIB BKR7EIX - 2667 $15

- Power Folding Mirrors Kit (OEM Kit from Euro Spec Golf R, includes (2) mirrors w/o glass, (2) door modules w/ motors, and (1) interior switch) [Condition: Mirrors have seen 140k miles so they look used, interior switch is clean with no chipping and slight marks, both puddle lights don't work (LED replacement cost about $20), folding function has worked perfectly up until I took them off). $100

[/URL][/img]

- Euro Dimming Glass Driver and Passenger Side (This is one of the rarest parts you can have for the MK6 platform and when new cost about $1k for the set, wiring not included) [Condition: the mirrors have seen 100k miles but the glass isn't chipped or scratched.] $100

- OEM Hella LED tail lights w/ harness [Condition: outer tails each have a broken clip, cosmetically they are 7/10 and have worked perfectly for about 120k miles] $100

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie

- Akrapovic Catback w/ Linkpipe (One of the rarest MK6 exhausts, titanium exhaust tips) [Condition: 6/10...linkpipe has noticeable surface rust, both exhaust tips have scratches from hitting a parking barrier, exhaust has 110k miles] $400

- Revo SPS $40

- OEM Auto headlight switch (Bought from ShopDAP) [Condition: 10/10] $15

- WeatherTech Front and Rear [Condition: Fronts 8/10 Rears 9.5/10] $50

- (4) Iridium spark plugs BNIB BKR7EIX - 2667 $15

- OEM Hella LED tail lights w/ harness [Condition: outer tails each have a broken clip, cosmetically they are 7/10 and have worked perfectly for about 120k miles] $100

PM sent your way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I am not looking to ship at this time due to lack of packaging, time required, and cost due to weight. Prices are for people locally in the NYC area at this time.

These are brand new Koni FSD dampers which are in the box and never mounted. I traded in my GTI before I ever got around to mounting them and I was planning on running my DG springs with them.

US Part Number: 2100-4016

EU Part Number: 2100-4090

Asking $350

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
I have a set with a season or two left on em

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

Faceman

Autocross Newbie

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
MK5/MK6 parts

Now Cross posted on VWVortex.

Looking to sell locally. Zip 07628. Willing to meet up to an hour away. All pictures attached. Any questions, PM or email bilkind219@gmail.com, as I don't check the boards frequently anymore.
Getting into a Crosstrek, as I do a lot of field work now, and I could REALLY use the cash to pay it off.

Neuspeed Charge pipe (2008.5+ Mk5 and Mk6 TSI) - $150 - In original box and packing, never installed. Opened to show part only. (SOLD)

2010 MK6 Rear Cloth Headrests - $350 - Smaller profile headrests only offered in 2010. Had to order from VW Germany for my 2012. Have a lot of small kids in the area, but also have peopel in the back seat regularly, so I needed maximum visability with a usable headrest.

Mk5 R32 4 door side skirts - $200 - European OEM side skirts for 4 door R32. PReviously on my 4 door 2007 GTI. Just need repainting.

Mk5/Mk6 Golf Rear Parcel Shelf - $100 - OEM Percel shelf and inserts. Not the bremmen part through ECS. Has OEM instructions too. Great for storing tools. (SOLD)

Neuspeed Turbo discharge pipe (2008.5+ Mk5 and Mk6 TSI) - $150 - In original box and packing, never installed. Opened to show part only. (SOLD)

Forge Twintercooler Mk5/Mk6 - $400 - Was fitted on my 2007 GTI. Has all hardware. (pending sale)

Unirace XB for Mk4/Mk5/MK6 Golf chassis - $350 - In original box shipped to me, never used. Includes the optional nutsert setting tool offered by Unibrace

VW Classix - $150 - 17" OEM wheels. Lug caps are rough, but wheels are fairly good and straight. One has a decent amount of rash in one area, one is pristine, and two have a light amount of curb rash on them in certain areas. Planned to refinish and paint subie gold, but never got around to.

MSW Type 15s - $250 - 17"x 7 (maybe 7.5) ET +45 wheels. Wrapped in 225/45R17 Winter contis with about 2mm before the first wear bars. Some curb rash (because it's hard to see the curb in the snow). Possibly the best looking 6 spokes with 5 lugs I have ever owned. Wanted to also resurface and paint these as above.

As above, please PM or email any questions or interest to bilkind219@gmail.com

Attachments

• headrests.jpg
    headrests.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 809
  • headrests2.jpg
    headrests2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 789
  • headrests3.jpg
    headrests3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 720
  • mk5Rskirts.jpg