GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
ugh washed the car yesterday and the hatch is black today. I notice that how fast the hatch gets dirty is directly correlated to how much I hoon.

I e washed the car every day this week. As soon as I get in the highway. It's dirty again lulz

Sent from my distraction device

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thai forum is becoming weak Iono not even ten k and new thread. The fuck

where do i request a refund? in Gilberts township?

Wow Chevy Trailblazer SS are cheap to buy. Would be a fun winter vehicle

Lifted jeep brah

Living in Suzuka Circuit

Serious question....

Do you make new emails for all your fake accounts? How do you manage?

ugh washed the car yesterday and the hatch is black today. I notice that how fast the hatch gets dirty is directly correlated to how much I hoon.

Cause they are junk if not under warranty.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

my car is very dirty - it makes me sad :(

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Indeed

i though Mean Green Peen said they redid the parking lot last fall/late summer. Still looks like the same shitty lot to me :iono

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
i though Mean Green Peen said they redid the parking lot last fall/late summer. Still looks like the same shitty lot to me :iono

maybe they repaved the VIP muscle car stance section

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I tried out a different hand car wash place today. $15 for inside and outside. They did a pretty good job on the beetle. I still need to do my rinseless to make it perfect, but they knocked off all the crusty salt and did the grunt work for me

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
speaking of duckhunt...

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
You figure out that remote start?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nope.... I was hoping I could bypass the clutch using this method.... Looks like I will be doing some more research. I found a post an old thread that called a out a different wire that does it but it's cold today. Not in The mood to dig into today. Maybe later this week. I don't have to drive my car to work so I can leave in the car disassembled. I also have two dash cams to wire up. So I'll be doing all that this week probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.