GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ko4 vs charger v8

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Ko4 vs charger, I was skeptical it he was even running. Going back you can hear both get on it. He came up and said WTF! Mustang was just wrong place wrong time. First time I have got a good highway run. Sorry for quality, driving a manual holding a phone

Mexico!
https://youtu.be/1vSc950dEwg

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
"Suckah" LOL!!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Nice result. I have had a few similar results against charger r/t's

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Nice result. I have had a few similar results against charger r/t's

Thanks, I had no idea there would be that big of a gap.
About 10min after this run I got to 30 roll a new ss. It definitely had exhaust, the race was much closer. I probably had a car length on him. We caught a light after that and he just took off, I know I couldnt have touched him from a dig. I would be willing to bet FBO with a tune as it was fast.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
If you can get out of first gear quick, you CAN take him from a dig. A friend had a 2012 R/t and I took him a few times. Most who drive these cars have crap tires, that makes a big difference. I convinced my friend who had the R/t to buy PSS a few years back, he was actually mad at me that he could no longer spin the tires in his car, LOL.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
If you can get out of first gear quick, you CAN take him from a dig. A friend had a 2012 R/t and I took him a few times. Most who drive these cars have crap tires, that makes a big difference. I convinced my friend who had the R/t to buy PSS a few years back, he was actually mad at me that he could no longer spin the tires in his car, LOL.

I think I could take the rt from a dig, I was referring to a new Ss camero. Pretty sure it was catless and tuned, I dont think I could have got him from a dig. I have psports and they hook good. Yes, first gear is just to get moving! I try to keep races on the highway.
I did run a ctsv from a dig, my bumper was middle of his car. We ran up to 90 and when we caught the next light he asked was I turbo? I laughed and said naw..he said something about him not having traction lol. Needed driver mod imo

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
You are correct sir, drove from Brownsville over in to Matamoros. Good eye, good eye...

tsisson3

I have a tuned Mustang GT on E85...and my MK6 GTI with K04 on a Stratified Protune with Aux fueling takes it everytime. I've yet to lose ground to a Challenger R/T...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have a tuned Mustang GT on E85...and my MK6 GTI with K04 on a Stratified Protune with Aux fueling takes it everytime. I've yet to lose ground to a Challenger R/T...

What year GT?

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
It's a 2012 / Coyote...NA on E85, tuned by VMP Performance...Kooks long tube headers and catless. I've not dyno'd it with the current fueling map - but I suspect around 475 HP to the ground.

Interesting, you know I had a cel on for whatever sensor is on the front of intake manifold. Maybe my car was in some sort of limp mode...i have since fixed need to run again