GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just picked up a CSG GTI

Epic800

Ready to race!

Just drove it off the lot about 4 hours ago. Got one cell phone picture. Pulling out the DSLR tomorrow and going to take some really nice pictures. So far I love the way the vehicle drives and it is everything that I expected and more. I paid 23.6k for it and OTD it was 25.6k, which I think was a very good price.

Epic800

Ready to race!
The first mod I plan to do is an APR flash at around 1k-2k miles then I am going to go with the carbonio intake. Then I want to drop it a little just for look but keeping the same performance. I don't want a extreme drop. just pretty casual and clean. Any suggestions? Then after that I am going to go with new rims and tires.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
The first mod I plan to do is an APR flash at around 1k-2k miles then I am going to go with the carbonio intake. Then I want to drop it a little just for look but keeping the same performance. I don't want a extreme drop. just pretty casual and clean. Any suggestions? Then after that I am going to go with new rims and tires.

Nice! I also got the CSG March 31st. Windows tinted and tires replaced the next day. Waited a few weeks and then had the APR Stage 1 done. Next I will do the CAI. Considering lowering a bit. New rims later on. Great minds think alike!!!

Enjoy!!!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
congrats! great color choice! ;)

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Welcome, and nice color, best of luck with your new ride. I just gave my CSG it's 2nd coat of wax and did the interior this morning, i only have 139 miles on it, you'll probably pass me up in a week. I am looking forward to seeing a complete photo spread. Again Good luck.

Strmtrpr

Censored
looks exactly like mine but with two more doors lol

Great color choice :D Is that your R in the background or a friend?

For casual drops I would say get the neuspeed springs for a 1 inch drop...or go H&R Super Sports for a 1.5 inch drop. I had H&Rs on my MKV and loved them even on the stock shocks, I plan to get a set of the Super Sports myself

ProtoMonkey

Congrats, looking forward to see more pics.

Epic800

Ready to race!
looks exactly like mine but with two more doors lol

Great color choice :D Is that your R in the background or a friend?

For casual drops I would say get the neuspeed springs for a 1 inch drop...or go H&R Super Sports for a 1.5 inch drop. I had H&Rs on my MKV and loved them even on the stock shocks, I plan to get a set of the Super Sports myself

Lol nice, no this picture was at the dealership they had a used R32 for sale. So the H&R super sports work well on the stock shocks?
Congrats, looking forward to see more pics.

Yeah I will have some more up tomorrow, today was a busy day for me.

nice man! thats the 4 door version of my car :)

Lol cool cool