GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yea, it's a pretty noticeable mod. I have the tyrol sport brace and I've had to remove it a couple times. You can tell when it's installed and when it isn't.

A.SMK6

Finally installed a set of DEPO euro tails. Amazing how much of a difference it makes on the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdan

Ready to race!

Finally installed a set of DEPO euro tails. Amazing how much of a difference it makes on the rear.

Euro tails are a huge change. One of the most aesthetically pleasing things I’ve ever done.

pdan

Ready to race!
Let us know how it works. Gonna be getting into bracing soon so starting to look around at whats good and what isn't. I've read the front subframe brace, the Unibrace RB(? One that goes in the rear under the car) both help but the UB doesn't really do much. Haven't seen much about the ones that go inside like that one

I’ll make sure to. I’ve got the uB unibrace I think, the one that goes underneath and replaces the 2 OEM braces. From the limited driving I’ve done so far it seems to be a lot tighter, it’s great. Definitely more of a difference than the underbrace.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
If you're gonna have someone paint it, go for that sweet, wrinkle black finish.
I just might, I wanted to get the one with the wrinkle finish. But couldn't pass up on a used one for$300. I don't think that a wrinkle finish paint job would be more than$50

Sent from my Pixel 2

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I just might, I wanted to get the one with the wrinkle finish. But couldn't pass up on a used one for$300. I don't think that a wrinkle finish paint job would be more than$50

Sent from my Pixel 2

I’m jealous! I’ve been waiting for one to pop up on the classifieds but no luck.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
I’m jealous! I’ve been waiting for one to pop up on the classifieds but no luck.
Yeah they are hard to find, I posted WTB threads on vortex mk5 and 6 threads and a guy was parting out his R and contacted me . $300 is fair take my money ?

Sent from my Pixel 2

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
DIY would probably be under 50 yeah
I'm thinking about getting sone vht wrinkle black paint an diying it lol $10 a can on Amazon

Sent from my Pixel 2

smanierre

Autocross Champion
might need to invest in a heat gun though, unless you have access to a pizza oven that you don't mind having some paint fumes in....

Don't knock it till you try it. I like Shadow Blue pizza the best.

smanierre

Autocross Champion