GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just moved from Florida. Need help with smog.

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys, long story short.

I moved from Florida to California to be with my closer to my kids after the divorce. Got a house. Ex wife moves out of the state to Las Vegas on purpose. Household goods arrived damaged or missing, 10k worth of damages. Now I've been trying to register my car. I took it to the DMV, they inspected it even though I was stage 2. I did all the paperwork and all I need is the smog, I can even mail the damn thing.

Please help! is there anyone that knows or can point me in the right direction?

I'm planning on getting rid of this car anyways. Should I just take this car to a dealer and trade it?

I'm stressed guys, I got a ticket this morning in front of my own house for having a registration from Florida.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
sounds like it... sorry hear.

Do you have a check engine light? SOft codes stored? I'd get that stuff sorted first unless you've already tried to do smog and failed. Is your car CCTA or CBUA...guessing not PZEV. Lift the hood and look at the sticker above the radiator.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/vr/checklists/outofstate

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
I do have a CEL. Forgot to add that when I shipped the vehicle from Florida, the driver ripped the downstream O2 sensor from underneath. I took it to get it fixed but still on.

I need a lawyer...

I also bought the car here in California. I was stationed here. It has a Carbonio Air Filter, Tech said its CARB approved