GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Comparison Video* EFR MK6 vs KO4 MK6

trd420

Go Kart Champion
BF Goodrich KDW G-Force II's. max summer tire. Insanely good in the dry and wet... K(d)(w)

KDWs are great summer tires. What size you runing 225? They would be great for a k04 car but with the power you make you should be on R compound tires. Check out the falken RT615-K ran them on a nother car of mine and there bad ass!!:thumbsup:. Cuz I'm only stage 2 and my max summers tires brake lose real bad 1-2 gear (HTR Z III Sumitomo)

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Lol ok?
KDWs are great summer tires. What size you runing 225? They would be great for a k04 car but with the power you make you should be on R compound tires. Check out the falken RT615-K ran them on a nother car of mine and there bad ass!!:thumbsup:. Cuz I'm only stage 2 and my max summers tires brake lose real bad 1-2 gear (HTR Z III Sumitomo)
Yeah 225's. Going for 235's or 245's in the spring. I need an R compound, but it's winter now so no point in getting them anytime soon. Spring time I will. Ill check those out, thanks for the suggestion bud.
wow.....my dick just shrunk by a full inch :(
Haha! It's ok, you can still pull on a lot of other cars. Like I said, there's always something faster no matter where you go.
Saw the video didn't read the whole thread... are you guys doing a comparison vs the k04 on 100oct tune? Either way congrats on your car op. :w00t:
Yeah sometime in the next month Lou will get some 100octane and meth, we will re run and shoot vid for you guys.