GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

erikras

Ready to race!
Spent a good part of yesterday installing my APR intercooler. I have a new found love for my Bosch impact driver given how many freakin' screws there are to remove the belly pan, bumper cover, grill, etc.

I'm really not happy with the way the passenger side hose fits, so I may revisit that later. It's almost like the APR supplied hose is a bit too long so the "S" bend has a slight kink in it.

Here it is after getting the core support bolted back in place:

Krog29

Ready to race!
Walked out to me car this morning after work and notice a little over a quarter size dent on the roof. I was like WTF how can that happen?? Come to find out a buddy on my softball team had a bat slip out his hand while practice swinging and the bat dented the my fucking roof. Oh also is it scratched down to the metal too. Can't wait to talk to his ass!! So fucking pisses.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Walked out to me car this morning after work and notice a little over a quarter size dent on the roof. I was like WTF how can that happen?? Come to find out a buddy on my softball team had a bat slip out his hand while practice swinging and the bat dented the my fucking roof. Oh also is it scratched down to the metal too. Can't wait to talk to his ass!! So fucking pisses.

:cry: not good. hope he takes care of it for you

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ He will. If he says no I'll beat the shit out of him until he says yes.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Ordered some clear side markers. Springs are in transit as well. Hopefully install everything next weekend!

Don S.

Passed Driver's Ed
Drove it. Stopped at local dealer in Racine, WI, where they had two 4-door Mk VII GTIs out front. A white Autobahn, and this red one. It had leather, so I guess it is a SE. Noticed these headlights don't have the red line across them.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Drove it. Stopped at local dealer in Racine, WI, where they had two 4-door Mk VII GTIs out front. A white Autobahn, and this red one. It had leather, so I guess it is a SE. Noticed these headlights don't have the red line across them.

the headlights look like they might be halogen

:iono:

Maybe the xenon lights will have the stripe in them

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
What springs did you go with? I was gonna go with clear markers too, but I instead color matched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

good choice

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

Halogens look hideous on the mk7, especially with the orange