GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

I came to see if we made it to 10k and now I see we have to start all over... :(

I'm an idiot.. we still have our old hang out!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Shouldnt this also be "ChiChat18"? Or are we just very far behind?

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
What do you guys use to treat your yard? I use Scotts weed & Feed, but it kills me to spend $50+ on some grass food. Is there cheaper shit or am I stuck with Scotts?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
What do you guys use to treat your yard? I use Scotts weed & Feed, but it kills me to spend $50+ on some grass food. Is there cheaper shit or am I stuck with Scotts?

Dont go name brand. Honestly, StaGreen which is Lowes in house brand is literally the same stuff. Also, mulch your lawn dont bag it. Let the natural nitrogen feed your lawn. Oh and also let it get to a good length before cutting it. Dont cut it super short either. Keep it around 2 inches long and it will stay healthy and not start developing patches.

Jaber

Modero
Dont go name brand. Honestly, StaGreen which is Lowes in house brand is literally the same stuff. Also, mulch your lawn dont bag it. Let the natural nitrogen feed your lawn. Oh and also let it get to a good length before cutting it. Dont cut it super short either. Keep it around 2 inches long and it will stay healthy and not start developing patches.

I need some major pointers for lawn care. Our front is going to get sod, but back/sides getting that straw blanket, starting fresh. Someone school me on how to make that bitch grow fast and thiiiicccccccc

bart2278

Go Kart Champion

Dees notes is Gud. Imma do all this shit you just said. Thanks

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Rent an apartment. :iono:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I need some major pointers for lawn care. Our front is going to get sod, but back/sides getting that straw blanket, starting fresh. Someone school me on how to make that bitch grow fast and thiiiicccccccc

Make sure it gets plenty of sun and water during its germination period. That straw blanket helps give it the nutrients to grow and keep the seeds from blowing everywhere. But once its gone you need to feed it. Like I told bart2278, mulch your lawn, dont cut it short. If the sod doesnt take, then you wasted a fair bit of money so make sure the roots grow out of the rolled up sod. You can also throw down some seed on the already existing grass to help fill in some patches.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17:Someone is going to get fired for this

https://makeagif.com/gif/-AAZP8I#

Status
Not open for further replies.