GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BLU BEASTY

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
very nice car - great color. I like the mod plans, except for the Ksport suspension.. I'd consider other options on your $36K car ;)

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
very nice car - great color. I like the mod plans, except for the Ksport suspension.. I'd consider other options on your $36K car ;)
ohlins! :) go all out!

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Nothing is ever set in stone my good mk6 owners. I have a goal those are just more guide lines I have up to keep me focused on this build plan.

Blue Beast

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Podi Boost Guage

Its nice just wish the blue needle was brighter during the day like the other gauges.

Attachments

• _DSC5589.jpg
    _DSC5589.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 204

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
How hard was it to run that steering wheel mount? I can't make up my mind. I may go with that over vent mount.

It wasn't to bad I used a hanger for the wires to the gauge. Just ran some tape around them an passed it through. I used the DIY guide for the the connections. The boost tube wasn't bad either. I'll take some pics with my good cam if need be.

Blue Beast

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!

GunKata I plan on the best coils I can be cheap get some ok coils. This is a blue print base off some ideas Dave and I have been bouncing back and fourth.

Blue Beast

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GunKata I plan on the best coils I can be cheap get some ok coils. This is a blue print base off some ideas Dave and I have been bouncing back and fourth.

Blue Beast

I'm not sure I'm following you? :)

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
It wasn't to bad I used a hanger for the wires to the gauge. Just ran some tape around them an passed it through. I used the DIY guide for the the connections. The boost tube wasn't bad either. I'll take some pics with my good cam if need be.

Blue Beast

That would be awesome if you could! :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GolfRrrr

Passed Driver's Ed
nice work on the R. Have the same gauge but with red needle (got it before they came with blue).

How do you like the intake. still haven't decided on one yet.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: