GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
awesome good news, although I am DSG. But from what I read the 034 mounts are only 30% stiffer?

Agreed, I forget the durometer but it's not that much more. I plan on the BFI Stage 1 mounts (in black) which are 70A engine and 65A tranny, should not be too bad.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Appointment Friday for the flash. Hope it goes well this time.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sorry to all the pissed off virgins that get all pissy when something gets repeated in a thread or similar threads but I noticed a lot of NVH when I had 3.0. Has this been fixed in 3.1? Also, does anyone have 3.1 with boxcode 1k0907115AS s0010? pm me for nudes and some questions if u do:D Thank you

:clap:

nick n

Ready to race!
Got 3.1 this morning. Drove all around for 3hrs. 3 key starts. Car pulls great. The tq to hp transition feels linear . Power just builds like a mountain without being peaky. 4th is a great gear. Heel toe down the gears is nice and crispy now. No obvious rev hang considering the dual mass fw. Again 4th gear builds speed quickly and does not let up. The is acceleration is actually thrilling now compared to 3.0.

Halvie

WOOSA
Sorry to all the pissed off virgins that get all pissy when something gets repeated in a thread or similar threads but I noticed a lot of NVH when I had 3.0. Has this been fixed in 3.1? Also, does anyone have 3.1 with boxcode 1k0907115AS s0010? pm me for nudes and some questions if u do:D Thank you

are you completely sure your hymen isn't still intact?

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
just avoid the dogbone insert or mount on the DSG, you will get noticeable NVH.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I actually already have a autotech insert with a BSH dogbone mount and its not bad at all. As long as it doesnt get bad when I add 034 motor mounts.