GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Just had my NGK PFR7Q's re-gapped from .032 to .028. What a difference! I love this new tune even more!

boki

Ready to race!
Can someone please send me a PM with the gas station address that sells 100 Octane gas somewhere in NYC area (or North/East NJ) and how much is it per gal. I've been wanting to try out 100 Oct. program for quite a while now. Thanks. Running V3.1 and what a file!!! Thanks Jamie and other APR guys a bunch for this huge effort!!!

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the tune Jamie! It appears much smoother and the low end is stronger compared to v3.0. I wasn't able to really test it because of the mid 90 temps.

:)

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Can someone please send me a PM with the gas station address that sells 100 Octane gas somewhere in NYC area (or North/East NJ) and how much is it per gal. I've been wanting to try out 100 Oct. program for quite a while now. Thanks. Running V3.1 and what a file!!! Thanks Jamie and other APR guys a bunch for this huge effort!!!

Kinnelon, NJ / Fort Lee, NJ / Ledgewood, NJ all have 100 octane pumps, otherwise buy VP Racing 5 gallon jugs from speed shops like Spencer Speed Shop in Belleville, NJ.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Here are my logs from today. 2 different pulls with 2 different parameters logged.

Attachments

• LOG-1 v3.1 7-1-14.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 151

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
unfortunately the vagcom logs won't show much regarding boost since the program can't read over 22.5lbs of boost (~2550mbar), even though your ecu can deal with it now that it has the 3bar sensor

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Here are my logs from today. 2 different pulls with 2 different parameters logged.

Fuel looks good but bring in Lambda, also log N75.
MAF looks good at a max of 258 g/s, I haven't seen above that yet.
Timing CF looks good until about 6K you start pulling over -3 degrees, what fuel are you running with this 93 file?

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Fuel looks good but bring in Lambda, also log N75.
MAF looks good at a max of 258 g/s, I haven't seen above that yet.
Timing CF looks good until about 6K you start pulling over -3 degrees, what fuel are you running with this 93 file?

The only real option in my area. Marathon. VCDS kept crashing when I was adding items to log. Had to leave out a few things and lambda was one of them. N75 was logged on both. Stayed around 96.5% duty cycle. In the v3.1 log thread (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79876) he had above 260 [edit he said it was the 100 oct map].

I thought the same thing about the cf above 6000rpm. Intake temps rose a lot right there and the outside temp was over 92 degrees with 70% humidity.

Last edited:

madmycal

Ready to race!
Ran into an Evo X the other night, and the infamous Golf R that I've had numerous runs with… Tell you what the exhaust made a noticeable difference.

edit: Also, failed at port flashing v3.1...looks like I will have to crack the ecu once again.

lol gli

Go Kart Champion
going to go dyno again soon. fixed the 5800 rpm issue. so, hopefully get to one this week again. hoping to see the same wtq and a tad bit higher whp

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Ran into an Evo X the other night, and the infamous Golf R that I've had numerous runs with… Tell you what the exhaust made a noticeable difference.

edit: Also, failed at port flashing v3.1...looks like I will have to crack the ecu once again.

Glad you're diggin' the new exhaust. Looking forward to see how you do against the R after you're on 3.1.