GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
It's got mega bottom end, but a power band like like a stage2 gti

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
It still falls on its face after 4k compared to k04

I bet this will be a big disadvantage in the race, since you are always in the top end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to see one of these with a proper turbo.. they are gonna be monsters

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Do you guys plan to release ROW V3.1 anytime soon?

I want to arrange a tuning day and get Khalid from Kuwait to tune many MK7s and update mine..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastersBetter1

Ready to race!
Anyone else having these DSG issues from a stop?

No issues w my MKV.. the shifts into 3rd and 4th are are much more snappy than v2.0.. That aggressive shifts into those gears took me by surprise

Motodude310

Go Kart Champion
Well, yesterday and today I had a couple chances to go driving on the 100 octane file. Now I'm REALLY scared because both times I've had this kind of burnt smell. The first time I thought is was either roasting the tires or the catless DP. But I wasn't pushing it THAT hard today and I got the same smell. Any other DSG guys having the same thing on the race file? I'm terrified that it could be the clutches slipping, and if it is I'll be putting the car right the heck back in 93 mode. Is there anything I can log to check for clutch slippage on the DSG? Thanks.

FastersBetter1

Ready to race!
Well, yesterday and today I had a couple chances to go driving on the 100 octane file. Now I'm REALLY scared because both times I've had this kind of burnt smell. The first time I thought is was either roasting the tires or the catless DP. But I wasn't pushing it THAT hard today and I got the same smell. Any other DSG guys having the same thing on the race file? I'm terrified that it could be the clutches slipping, and if it is I'll be putting the car right the heck back in 93 mode. Is there anything I can log to check for clutch slippage on the DSG? Thanks.

Yes - on the weekend I was logging 93 and 100 on a mini road trip... 100 there and 93 back. On the way there I hit 215 km/hr a couple of times. After the second run I smelled what appeared to be brake smell even though I pretty much drifted back to the speed limit. I have no clue what it was or why it happened but I'm running 93 until we get more feedback from others that decide to run 100 full time. The tune is awesome but I can't help feeling 100 map is bumping on a few thresholds.

Motodude310

Go Kart Champion
Yes - on the weekend I was logging 93 and 100 on a mini road trip... 100 there and 93 back. On the way there I hit 215 km/hr a couple of times. After the second run I smelled what appeared to be brake smell even though I pretty much drifted back to the speed limit. I have no clue what it was or why it happened but I'm running 93 until we get more feedback from others that decide to run 100 full time. The tune is awesome but I can't help feeling 100 map is bumping on a few thresholds.

Yeah, agreed that the 100 file is freakin fantastic, lol. But also agreed that it's pushing the limits of the DSG and bottom end. I think I'll follow your lead and keep putting in Shell 93. I also think I'll save my money for the MK7 Golf R instead of buying valve springs, rods and clutch packs for the GTI. And the R will be MT. This car has been my first experience with modding and I love it. But MT just seems all around better, cost up front to replace the clutch to handle the extra power is more. But now that I see the DSG possibly faltering at 400+ crank tq it's gonna be SUPER expensive to get it to handle the power.

Still love this car and new file. I'm hoping I can keep the GTI for DD in these Chicago winters and put street slicks on a Stage 3 Golf R :)

kakluote

Ready to race!
: )

Intake just went up too. Check those numbers out.

This.number makes me made the decision to sell my car[emoji7]