GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bixenon Projector Blacked Out (Semi Gloss) Finish! - 700 shipped

sukanas1

Ready to race!
Want a murdered out look w/out having to look riced or lame w/ tinted/laminx headlights? Here's a great way to go w/ everything in the housing blacked out! If youre gonna ask about how the high beams.... you dont have to worry about its performance being affected because the projector in the low beam can become your high beam instantly! Check out this video here

btw, its the same projector too :) just imagine having two of those on!

this setup is all plug and play w/ no error code. you'll need to supply yourself with an H1 HID Kit. You can get one from DDM tuning for around 50 dollars (plus you get lifetime warranty! I've had good service with them). DDM has been the most recommended and error-free kit golfmk6 members have been recommending.
If you go to DDM's website, you'll need:
  • Ballast: 35W Ballast
  • Bulb Type: H1
  • Color: 4500k is closest to OEM, 5000k is more of a 'crystal' white color
  • HID Harness: NONE
  • HID Eliminator: NONE
  • Adapter Cables: NONE

anyways, here are some pics!
btw, i sourced DEPO lights which let me open the lights via the lens, super clean!

everything is sealed via koito sealant. this is the best/strongest stuff, made by the same company to designed rx and s2k projectors. it seemed like no one was as attracted to m previous one because of the sealing.. hopefully this will change your mind ;)

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Don't forget about me! This set will be mine (or one exactly like it!) SOON!

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
wheres the turn signal? these look like your best ones bro!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I've been following all your builds and revisions. Amazing job. They keep getting better and more and more professional looking.