GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified tuned MK6 vs 15 Genesis 3.8 R-spec vs. Clk500

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Did some runs with my good friends last night, my car (which my friends refer to as "the Anaheim Ducks logo") took the W though.

First run, myself vs. 2015 Genesis 3.8 R-spec, bone stock. I pulled.

Second run, clk500 vs. Genesis 3.8. Genesis won by 2 feet.

Third run, myself vs. Clk500 (Eurocharge tune, Secondary cat delete, X pipe, muffler delete). I pulled.

My car has a custom tune by Stratified running an e30 blend of e85. Mods are in signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDiZnRQKfJw&t=3s

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
17 year old kids racing at 130 mph on local roads, through an intersection even. Real smart.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Are we sure he's 17?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Ugh, you ruin the car scene for the rest of us. #thanksmillenials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
I'm doing runs far late at night on familiar streets with low traffic, enjoy the video otherwise keep your comments for yourself.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I'm doing runs far late at night on familiar streets with low traffic, enjoy the video otherwise keep your comments for yourself.

Still a public road. Familiar or not you're putting other people's lives at risk. Take it to the track. And I'll type my comments anywhere I please Junior.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Sadly no one will ever learn. There was a brutal crash not long ago with a guy in Florida with a stage 2+ R that killed a whole family him self and his girlfriend street racing. None of this matters to any one though. I heard some gnarly shit about that crash too.

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
You guys are in a MK6 Vs Thread...give the PC you shouldn't race on streets comments a rest. Good kills OP.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
You guys are in a MK6 Vs Thread...give the PC you shouldn't race on streets comments a rest. Good kills OP.

Thanks man, more runs coming soon.