GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
not talking down to people with DSG cars? :iono:

Wait, when do I ever talk down to people with DSG cars? I don't think there is anything wrong with owning an Automatic. I LOVE the DSG transmission, but its still an Automatic transmission.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Ted lives for shit talking anything related to SPM.

Whatever man, NO ONE talks more shit about SPM than Lamb and you gargle his nutsack every chance you get.

Nothing against you, OR SPM (mostly just trolling), but like Bowers bias for the company, getting thousands in free stuff creates an inherent bias in you.

I still loved my SPM V1 intercooler.

Edit: I also didn't say ONE negative thing about SPM or GRD in my post.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I don't know much about their in store stuff, but they were helpful with the Bill Jacobs situation with my Tiguan. I really don't know much about GRD other than their reputation on here and the story about Tans car.

yea i have heard that story... personally i can't complain too much as they have given me some pretty damn good deals in the past. i also have Keith's cell so i really don't ever have an issue getting in touch with them if i need something.

everyone has their own experiences with shops.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Whatever man, NO ONE talks more shit about SPM than Lamb and you gargle his nutsack every chance you get.

Nothing against you, OR SPM (mostly just trolling), but like Bowers bias for the company, getting thousands in free stuff creates an inherent bias in you.

I still loved my SPM V1 intercooler.

I suppose getting along with people looks like gargling a nut sack to you. When was the last time you genuinely got along with someone?

Doesn't matter the amount I'm receiving. If I saw you constantly bashing on the shittiest company out there, I'd still say something. You've never been able to "let sleeping dogs lie."

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I suppose getting along with people looks like gargling a nut sack to you. When was the last time you genuinely got along with someone?

I genuinely get a long with a ton of people. I still don't get what this is even about, I didn't say a single negative thing in any post I made today.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I genuinely get a long with a ton of people. I still don't get what this is even about, I didn't say a single negative thing in any post I made today.

Ted, it's what you do. You constantly try and stir up shit. It's what you do. You're a self proclaimed troll.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Ted, it's what you do. You constantly try and stir up shit. It's what you do. You're a self proclaimed troll.

Please point out a single negative post I have made today.

Edit: you take me too seriously man, most people around here get that I'm just fucking around.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Please point out a single negative post I have made today.

It's all in how you do things Ted. You've obviously expressed your discontent with SPM as a company at every given opportunity. What was your exact reason to post the info about grd/SPM/apr? To promote them?

Get real. Don't play innocent just because I put the match out before you could light the fire.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
It's all in how you do things Ted. You've obviously expressed your discontent with SPM as a company at every given opportunity. What was your exact reason to post the info about grd/SPM/apr? To promote them?

Get real. Don't play innocent just because I put the match out before you could light the fire.

I didn't say a single word about APR. My reason to post that info was to.....post that info. It was on my facebook news feed, relevant to this thread, so I posted it. This whole thread is a 1500+ pages of trolling. Get over yourself man, I get you don't like me, I do not give one single fuck. If you want to be a cop, go sign up for the academy. Otherwise you can gloss over my posts or put me on your ignore list. If you really want, you can report me when you see a TOS violation.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I didn't say a single word about APR. My reason to post that info was to.....post that info. It was on my facebook news feed, relevant to this thread, so I posted it. This whole thread is a 1000+ pages of trolling. Get over yourself man. If you want to be a cop, go sign up for the academy. Otherwise you can gloss over my posts or put me on your ignore list. If you really want, you can report me when you see a TOS violation.

Waiting

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wait, when do I ever talk down to people with DSG cars? I don't think there is anything wrong with owning an Automatic. I LOVE the DSG transmission, but its still an Automatic transmission.

that's kinda what im talking about^..

its a highly advanced automatic transmission.. with twin clutches.. with pretty quick shifting, etc, etc.. it's nowhere near a "normal" auto trans, nor most steptronic type trans on the market. I mean, its as close to an F1 transmission for the street that you can get.

yea i have heard that story... personally i can't complain too much as they have given me some pretty damn good deals in the past. i also have Keith's cell so i really don't ever have an issue getting in touch with them if i need something.

everyone has their own experiences with shops.

this^.

NEVER TROLL A TROLL.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
i troll and no one knows im trolling.

one cannot simply troll a troll JAWN....

i don't always troll, but when i do, i troll like a bawse.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....

We can both play that game.

that's kinda what im talking about^..

its a highly advanced automatic transmission.. with twin clutches.. with pretty quick shifting, etc, etc.. it's nowhere near a "normal" auto trans, nor most steptronic type trans on the market. I mean, its as close to an F1 transmission for the street that you can get.

You know I'm just messing around man. You know I know that the DSG isn't a conventional auto, I think we had that conversation. It does shift for you automatically though, and other companies use it much worse logic (Ford). It is a fantastic trans, and I would love to have it over any other auto on the market. If it's good enough for full blown race cars it's good enough for me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i troll and no one knows im trolling.

one cannot simply troll a troll JAWN....

i don't always troll, but when i do, i troll like a bawse.

but do you troll like a... saucebawss?

Status
Not open for further replies.