GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Just signed the contract to pick up my car on Friday. Had to send my credit card info by fax. Kind of nervous about it. Visa can protect my credit card but not my identity.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Just signed the contract to pick up my car on Friday. Had to send my credit card info by fax. Kind of nervous about it. Visa can protect my credit card but not my identity.

No one wants to be an overweight Jew driving an 1998 Ford. You sir are fine.

Much in the same way no one wants to be an overweight Italian with student loan debt and a shitty VW

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
No one wants to be an overweight Jew driving an 1998 Ford. You sir are fine.

Much in the same way no one wants to be an overweight Italian with student loan debt and a shitty VW

A dude in Wisconsin tried to steal my dad's identity a few years ago. The Harley dealer caught on pretty quick that this 6'6 350lb black guy was not a Dr. Horowitz. They googled my dad, called him to see if he was there buying the bike. After he said no the sales people strung him along until the cops arrived.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

I've done that a few times. you will be fine - tell him to make sure it is stored confidentially or destroyed after the charge is made.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I've done that a few times. you will be fine - tell him to make sure it is stored confidentially or destroyed after the charge is made.

Good deal. I'm pretty paranoid about that kind of stuff since the harley thing with my dad. I shred every piece of mail that I throw out now instead of just tossing it. Everything with my address gets shredded too.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word. yeah, i shred most of my stuff as well.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
A dude in Wisconsin tried to steal my dad's identity a few years ago. The Harley dealer caught on pretty quick that this 6'6 350lb black guy was not a Dr. Horowitz. They googled my dad, called him to see if he was there buying the bike. After he said no the sales people strung him along until the cops arrived.

Sounds to me like that black guy had grounds for a discrimination lawsuit.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Sounds to me like that black guy had grounds for a discrimination lawsuit.

Maybe if they didn't sell him the bike because he was black. They didn't sell him the bike because he wasn't an old jewish doctor with the same name that was on his fake ID.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Googling someone trying to buy something because they don't look like a Jewish doctor seems kinda shitty.

I'm not saying what he did was right, but in todays society you never know

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
racial profiling

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Googling someone trying to buy something because they don't look like a Jewish doctor seems kinda shitty.

I'm not saying what he did was right, but in todays society you never know

Generally that becomes a Social Justice issue rather than an actual legal matter. I'm doing a lot of work with the EEOC right now and see a TON of that. People file charges for discrimination and it ends up getting kicked because there is no actual legal issue\ even though the person was 100% wronged by their employer.

GTInsuch

Banned
This entire thread is worse than the hallways in highschool.

How's the bro-driven, circle jerkin, post whoring, ego trippin' goin? Shame Chicago has such douches.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Any good recommendations for lunch spots in the loop? I love Abou Andre but getting tired of eating the same kind of food every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.