GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic K04 GTI @ shift sector VS lots of cars!!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Would like to see vids of the 335i and 335is races. HPF's are stupid fast, and also stupid expensive. the 335i and 335is should have been making 400+ whp from the mods list, which is an awesome kill for you!

Imagine how you'd fare with direct port methanol injection + race gas :)

the white 335 has a bunch of videos on bimmerboost

A_Bowers

How is your drop in holding up on the k04? How does it feel on launch?

Its holding.......Im just so skeptical at this point. Lol.

I dont slip the thing alot. 1 and 2 are useless so no hard roll out launches. 3rd and 4th are super fun. Wifey was like WTF have you done to this car?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Nice. OP has drop in also. Curious to see how it has been for him as well. My girl bugs out every time I try to drive aggressively w/ her in the car.

A_Bowers

Nice. OP has drop in also. Curious to see how it has been for him as well. My girl bugs out every time I try to drive aggressively w/ her in the car.

Mine does the same thing. Lol....she gets "car sick"

trd420

Go Kart Champion
here is a pic of the HPF M3 i ran.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I'm guessing some of closer wins would have been losses starting from a dig? Were a lot of the people fine with starting from a 40 mph roll?

It was a roll racing event. 99% of the races where done on a 40 roll

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Would like to see vids of the 335i and 335is races. HPF's are stupid fast, and also stupid expensive. the 335i and 335is should have been making 400+ whp from the mods list, which is an awesome kill for you!

Imagine how you'd fare with direct port methanol injection + race gas :)

I know i have a meth kit. installing it soon ;)