• Under 2 mins. In and out, wipe rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under a min: eats Mexican or McDonalds often...hardly makes it in time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

my11gti

Ready to race!
This forum isn't like other forums. The mods here are trolls. I am also a troll. I did own a GTI at one time though. Dat stage one powah.

So I've noticed. I was on an impala forum prior to this one and it was awesome at first. Then the mods started abusing their power. Then they started to just hand it mod badges to anyone. Went to shit after that. This one definitely seems much more laid back. Haha.

Back on topic though. My poo is extremely powerful. I could clear out a while building I think.

Last edited:

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
We have now hit bottom, no pun intended.

Stupid poll! didn't vote.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Definitely 10+.

I have been known to have marathon poops. 30 mins. I may not be pooping the entire time, but still have mud come from my anoos late into the 20s.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
sheesh. some of you need eat more fiber.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Makes complete sense from the post whores... Engulfed by the smell of your crap and posting away

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

Bender1

Banned
So I've noticed. I was on an impala forum prior to this one and it was awesome at first. Then the mods started abusing their power. Then they started to just hand it mod badges to anyone. Went to shit after that. This one definitely seems much more laid back. Haha.

Banned.