GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is not your typical build thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lol that's fine your opinion doesn't really matter anyways :) It's my car and if I want to take pictures with it then I have every right to do so. Plz report me for wearing shorts and a bathing suit top. I know that's so inappropriate, what with my stomach showing and my thighs. My god alert the authorities!
You go girl.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
If only you were local. My car would have a friend! :)

Beautiful car though, for real. Nice build/story haha.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Haven't posted in a while, but figured I'd throw in an update.

I bought bbs rs wheels finally and sold the Tiffany blue rotiform blqs.

I powder coated the RS in illusion violet and added a starlight clear topcoat. Guess you can say they're girly as fuck. I know it won't match many peoples' tastes but I'm very satisfied with how they turned out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429152008.477325.jpg

I'm currently just getting the lips polished and refinished before I can throw these puppies on the car. Might get new gold hardware down the road and change the chrome centre caps to white and gold.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I think these will look good on the CW. :thumbsup:

nik

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait to see them on your car!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Cool colour... Are you doing your tank to match?

zalani

Passed Driver's Ed
Haven't posted in a while, but figured I'd throw in an update.

I bought bbs rs wheels finally and sold the Tiffany blue rotiform blqs.

I powder coated the RS in illusion violet and added a starlight clear topcoat. Guess you can say they're girly as fuck. I know it won't match many peoples' tastes but I'm very satisfied with how they turned out.

View attachment 48164

I'm currently just getting the lips polished and refinished before I can throw these puppies on the car. Might get new gold hardware down the road and change the chrome centre caps to white and gold.

girly as fuck certainly ain't a bad thing. Love 'em. I kinda want to get neon pink rims myself :]

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I think is time for another sexy photo of you and the new wheels :wub:

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
My favorite thing about candy white is it can pull off literally any ridiculous contrasting color. Mount those bad boys up lets see some pics :D

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Well the wheels are FINALLY on. There was a month delay because unfortunately I got into an accident (which I prefer not to write about). My baby is all fixed now - and I was sure not to waste any time as soon as I got her back. So here she is with the new wheels

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434117748.976062.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434117762.313399.jpg

The rear fits pretty damn perfectly when aired out... The front not so much thanks to my pussy ass skid plate.

I've been hearing some noises since putting them on, which after getting some opinions and doing some googlin' I've concluded that it is most likely centre cap noise which I can fix later on. Overall I'm a happy girl.

Oh and this is my new tank design

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434117987.061906.jpg

I'll post a picture of my trunk setup once it's complete, but I'm sure you can tell already that it's gonna be pretty fucked up like myself. Muahaha.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Car and tank looks good!