GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Let's do this. I know some carpenters and I'm an electrician.

LOL

This is the cleanest it's been in a while. I need more space. I have more crap in the basement that I just don't have room for.... several more sets of tires, two giant tubs of spare helmets, couple sets of seats, spare dashboard, spare sunroof panel, full exhaust...

I'd have my spare motor down there too if I had enough muscle to carry the damned thing down the stairs. For now it just sits on the stand under the carpets there.

Had Renner stop by on Sunday to give me ideas on what walls to knock out to make the space more bigger LOL. Thinking maybe an extra overhead door that opens to the backyard - then build in a nice insulated giant shed right behind it...

Or just buy a new bigger house.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
That's what I got mine for... after John sold it to Muskie for like $250 and Muskie polished it and raised the price for me :bellyroll:

:lol: was it worth the extra cash?

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup: what a coincidence because I happen to enjoy beer.

I was drinking a New Belgium sampler pack at my parents' this weekend. Much goodness.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Located in Canada, doe.

Dat shipping.

Sent from deez balls

It's too early in the morning to be realistic, Frank.

Sent from The Stig's helmet

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Morning balls, Im late as Hell, but have you all see this?? https://youtu.be/HYVuuN6ZWyI

Status
Not open for further replies.