GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Freshness is relative and the preparation method affects how obvious stale coffee presents itself.

I respectfully disagree with your yep. [emoji16]

Being in Quality and Process Control over beverages as long as I was, I kinda tend to science the shit out of stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand by my personal experience that ground coffee stays well enough frozen. But I get the nerding out.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Whats your achievable dream boat?

Don't really have one, especially since my dad always has 2 boats on the dock. I would never buy a boat. He's always got his fishing boat and his boat for taking out the family. We just borrow them from the company for a year, or until someone wants to buy that particular model and it's the only one we have in stock. We've probably had 6 different boats on our 2 lifts since we moved in a year and a half ago.

Generally it seems like the rich guys that can buy whatever they want tend to be a lot nicer and more laid back. If something is wrong with the boat it's not some giant deal for them that they have to cry about until they get their way. They know we'll take care of it, and if it's something they have to pay for it's no big deal.

The guys that are buying smaller boats because it's the largest boat they can fit into their budget though...these guys are the pickiest dudes you'll come across. Every little thing has to be perfect and when it's not they cry and cry until you do what they say just to get them to go away. After a year or 2 you start hearing from them less and less, once the new boat feel wears off. People from Miami are also some of the worst.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Don't really have one, especially since my dad always has 2 boats on the dock. I would never buy a boat. He's always got his fishing boat and his boat for taking out the family. We just borrow them from the company for a year, or until someone wants to buy that particular model and it's the only one we have in stock. We've probably had 6 different boats on our 2 lifts since we moved in a year and a half ago.

Generally it seems like the rich guys that can buy whatever they want tend to be a lot nicer and more laid back. If something is wrong with the boat it's not some giant deal for them that they have to cry about until they get their way. They know we'll take care of it, and if it's something they have to pay for it's no big deal.

The guys that are buying smaller boats because it's the largest boat they can fit into their budget though...these guys are the pickiest dudes you'll come across. Every little thing has to be perfect and when it's not they cry and cry until you do what they say just to get them to go away. After a year or 2 you start hearing from them less and less, once the new boat feel wears off. People from Miami are also some of the worst.

They trying to nickle and dime you on the honda civics of boats...meanwhile you got another customer throwing down cash on a high end boat hes buying cause he wants a 4th one in his fleet. love it.

Ive never piloted a boat before, cant be that hard right? :iono:

Does your dads business also dabble in wave runners? different market iirc

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Does your dads business also dabble in wave runners? different market iirc

Nah, we don't do jetskis. I think I'd buy one of those before I bought a motorcycle though.

I'm far from loaded lol, but my dad doesn't do too bad. My grandpa on the other hand...his house he had in Naples for a long time had a 4 car garage and one of those cars was a ferrari testarossa. Now he's driving a 2014 (2015?) corvette. He had it before you started seeing them all over the place, and he's been thinking about trading it in for one of those new mid-engine corvettes, or a bentley.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nah, we don't do jetskis. I think I'd buy one of those before I bought a motorcycle though.
I'm far from loaded lol, but my dad doesn't do too bad. My grandpa on the other hand...his house he had in Naples for a long time had a 4 car garage and one of those cars was a ferrari testarossa. Now he's driving a 2014 (2015?) corvette. He had it before you started seeing them all over the place, and he's been thinking about trading it in for one of those new mid-engine corvettes, or a bentley.
Mid Engine Corvette > Overrated Luxury Vehicle

You'll have to sleep on a dog bed.

i too am okay with this. will cook food for you as rent.

Tonight we're doing poolside Cajun Chicken BLTs .

Status
Not open for further replies.