GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: VW Goal 17 inch wheels with 5-month-old Michelin XIce 3 tires

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
You paid $960 for tires alone? They're like $160/tire on tire rack in the biggest size you can get them for in a 17 inch wheel. Also, stock wheels don't sell, like at all.

McGuillicuddy

Passed Driver's Ed
You paid $960 for tires alone? They're like $160/tire on tire rack in the biggest size you can get them for in a 17 inch wheel. Also, stock wheels don't sell, like at all.

Tires were $960 installed including taxes and everything. This is Canadian dollars. In Canada. Where the people in this sub-forum are from. Tirerack is in USD and your numbers don't include shipping/brokerage and installation which would have to be paid if ordered from Tirerack to Canada. I actually got a very good price on these tires compared to the usual retailers (including Costco)

Good day.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Dude.... they are Good looking rims..good tires. But ttying to sell winter tires in the Sumner with OEM Goal?
Honestly if you can take the tires off and store them til November.. Sell the Goals now.

GLWS though... Personally I like the Goals and often wish i didnt sell mine.

McGuillicuddy

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude.... they are Good looking rims..good tires. But ttying to sell winter tires in the Sumner with OEM Goal?
Honestly if you can take the tires off and store them til November.. Sell the Goals now.

GLWS though... Personally I like the Goals and often wish i didnt sell mine.

Yah I know. But I can afford to store them for the summer if they don't sell. I'm not hurting for the money and it didn't cost me anything to post them.

I cruised Kijiji for over a year looking for 17" Goals since they are the best winter OEM option for the GTI IMO, and they *never* come up for sale. I guess I'm looking for a like-minded individual to buy the set.

Last edited: