GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
you're barking up the wrong tree here sterkrazzy - aside from myself , this thread is Trump country. :confused:

speaking of Trump country. wtf happened to Roy? He Join the MAGA tour full time? :iono:

Shit blows my mind. I'm not here to change anyones mind though. This far into the game no ones mind is changing.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Don't get me wrong. I think both the far left and far right are equally un fit to do just about anything let alone run a country. The 2 party system is a joke. Both of them are wrong.

At the risk of furthering a political discussion... I agree.

Both extremes are bad. Both sides also have merit. IMO the best way forward for the country is a blend of both, and I believe that a lot of the country would agree, and if they took the time to look at their views in totality, would realize they're fairly center.

But both extremes play to everyone's emotional hot buttons. Once emotion comes in... forget it.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Both extremes are bad. Both sides also have merit. IMO the best way forward for the country is a blend of both, and I believe that a lot of the country would agree, and if they took the time to look at their views in totality, would realize they're fairly center.

But both extremes play to everyone's emotional hot buttons. Once emotion comes in... forget it.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Well said. Half my family supports trump and they can’t even tell me why.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
you're barking up the wrong tree here sterkrazzy - aside from myself , this thread is Obama country.

Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063

1.5% difference in majority votes

Just something to think about when anyone here talks pro left or pro right politics outloud like at work....
in a room of 100 people...48.5 of those people listening to you...did not share your vote. Tread lightly at work, same reason not to discuss religion at work.

Agreed.
I mostly just like how it triggers some people.
Accurate, have told people if they stress out about Trump for more than 5 mins a day...it might be time to get a mental health professional.

Bingo. If you cant listen to both sides without freaking out big issue there.

Can we talk about what if Bernie Sanders was the running mate against trump instead of hillary or is that gonna trigger some arguments here? I think he maybe wouldve won with the correct backing from his political mates.

I’m neither. I hate all politicians.
I love when people assume your affiliation . Imagine if we did that with sports.

Person 1 - I like basketball, how about you?

Person 2 - I like hockey.

Person 1 - WTF HOCKEY? SCREW YOU. YOURE A HOCKEY SUPPORTER. YOU SHOULD DIE. HOCKEY I MEAN CMON BASKETBALL IS BETTER. I BET YOU LOVE (insert of bunch of assumptions here) AS WELL
:eek:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Can't go against your team!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Can we talk about what if Bernie Sanders was the running mate against trump instead of hillary or is that gonna trigger some arguments here? I think he maybe wouldve won with the correct backing from his political mates.

I'm pretty confident Bernie would have won, hands-down, if he were given the D nomination.

I love when people assume your affiliation . Imagine if we did that with sports.

Person 1 - I like basketball, how about you?

Person 2 - I like hockey.

Person 1 - WTF YOU HATE BASKETBALL? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU PROBABLY HATE WOMEN GAYS AND MINORITIES TOO DON'T YOU! OMG LOOK EVERYBODY, PERSON 2 IS A RACIST HOMOPHOBE BASKETBALL HATER! START THE HASHTAG CAMPAIGN!

Not quite sure I follow your analogy. I think more accurate would be what I fixed it to above.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: Pork Meat Sweats; Moving To Bufu; CAD; Tbh

Accurate, have told people if they stress out about Trump for more than 5 mins a day...it might be time to get a mental health professional.

This. Hell I'd say that if they have serious legit anxiety about Trump (EDIT: or ANY politician) for more than 5 mins a MONTH they might need a mental health professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.