GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Looking into doing my brakes before Colorado. Any opinions on EBC BSD rotors and redstuff pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
O wow. Craig gets a new job. Congratulate or hate I’m fuckin excited! I start November 12 in Akron, Ohio. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Congrats buddy!! Glad you got something! Job hunting sucks ass!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Looking into doing my brakes before Colorado. Any opinions on EBC BSD rotors and redstuff pads?

I'd go stoptech over ebc. No personal experience but I've read a lot of bad things about ebc. Stoptech was good to me when I used their brake components
EBC... no thanks.
^

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I'd go stoptech over ebc. No personal experience but I've read a lot of bad things about ebc. Stoptech was good to me when I used their brake components ^

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thirded. Ive only ever put stoptech on my cars. Never let me down.

Also, back to the burger discussion. I like the burgers from Bop N Grill. Anyone ever been?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Thanks! BTW... you should've played PUBG last night. Boosted and I won on our second game... again! LOL

Yeah he kept sending me invites last night lol. I will be on tonight if you guys are on again.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Had to bump and ignite the politics talk... need a nice salty thursday '

I'm pretty confident Bernie would have won, hands-down, if he were given the D nomination.
Not quite sure I follow your analogy. I think more accurate would be what I fixed it to above.
:lol::lol:
This. Hell I'd say that if they have serious legit anxiety about Trump (EDIT: or ANY politician) for more than 5 mins a MONTH they might need a mental health professional.
accurate statement^
I'm for whatever party gets rid of the NFA so we can all have machineguns again :iono:
Those are the dangerous ones right?
Public education needs an overhaul.

There’s a reason most folks tend to start to slide to the right as they age...
I remember when betsy devos took up her job...some woman at my work was FREAKING OUT. "shes going to make my kid stupid ahhhhh!" ...

no cheryl, ive met your kid. A. hes already stupid B. its probably the tablet you use in place of good parenting.
WHEN PTAK HITS 2020.
Ive seen his knowledge posted on here and id gladly back this candidate ^
Debating cutting the man bun off. Thoughts?
I dunno it really compliments your jaw line
I don't think Bernie would have won. Trump probably would have gotten more votes than he did against Hilary.
Not bad, i accept your opinion thank you
Are you striving to be a barista?
I make a mean foldgers, iced or hot let me know im trained in the art of good coffee.
You still have the neck tattoos though :iono:
They are subtle though, his calf leg piece though a bit more flashy
If you want brakes that stop forward progress faster than dems definitely go stoptech :wub:
Thanks! BTW... you should've played PUBG last night. Boosted and I won on our second game... again! LOL
Dude. How. on a 3 person team with a clingy ass player who would sit ontop of me the whole time. :laugh:
Yeah he kept sending me invites last night lol. I will be on tonight if you guys are on again.
Andrew was all..."nah man im having a great time at the grocery store right now ya'll on your own. And no boosted i will not take your talenti applie pie gelato recommendation cause i dont like good desserts"
i might be later :iono:
Now that bf5 beta is over ill probably play again tonight. Got much better ...i know how to use things now.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Betsy Devos lol
Glad I don't have kids that's about all I have to say on the subject.

Name the previous secretary of education and 3 things positive they did . :wub:

If unable to, you have no comparison as to her job performance.

(im obviously stirring the pot)

"timmy you got an F on your test today?! GahD DAMNT BETSY DEVOS DID THIS"

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Name the previous secretary of education and 3 things positive they did . :wub:

If unable to, you have no comparison as to her job performance.

(im obviously stirring the pot)

"timmy you got an F on your test today?! GahD DAMNT BETSY DEVOS DID THIS"

You're deflecting away from the topic, anyone in that position prior is completely irrelevant to our conversation about Betsy Devos. I'll leave this here so you can understand. After watching the video please continue to tell me how she is fit for the position. You most likely won't watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N4Jqn-4n-U

Status
Not open for further replies.