GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What should I order? Going from stock to Konis

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
IMO - if you're going to replace the rear position control arm bushings you should consider upgrading to Whiteline or SuperPro and take advantage of the added benefits of increased caster / anti-lift. I love my Whitelines and I'm very sensitive to suspension NVH.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-whiteli...control-arm-bushing-kit-rear-position/kca316/

It's like opening a can of worms. If you're going to replace these control arm bushings then why not drop your subframe while you're at it and replace your worn stretch bolts with TyrolSport deadset kit. This will really sure up the front end and improve your ride.

Powerflex is a much better option over both superpro and whiteline. Adds 8 degrees of caster without offsetting the bushing itself. Cheaper too :p

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
Powerflex is a much better option over both superpro and whiteline. Adds 8 degrees of caster without offsetting the bushing itself. Cheaper too :p

Interesting product but for now probably will just stick with some cheaper replacement rubber bushings. Maybe if I lower my car I switch to powerflex but I don't see value in caster adjustment with my current set up.

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
Just placed order for set of Koni sports, ECS Front strut mount kit and rear shock mounts.
Thanks for the help guys.

I'll check my bushings while I'm down there.
Instead of the tyrolsport deadset kit does anyone have experience with the ECS locking collar kit?
Its a bit cheaper, I'm fine spending money for quality parts but paying so much for inserts and couple replacement bolts is a hard pill to swallow...
And that's coming from someone who actually changes every stretch bolt...