GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Camaro SS vs 370Z

EvoX1

Ready to race!
I had the chance to race my friend's camaro ss the other night to see how my old evo x, and 370z compare. I told him before the race, "this will be the first time i see your car from the back :p"

He has the L99 Auto camaro ss with intake, catback and Superchips tune. My mods are Intake and catback. My old evo x had catback, hfc,intake, bov, uicp, boost pill and a tune for 28-29 psi.

Anyways

Camaro SS vs 370z

40 - 130

Camaro SS by 2-3 cars

70 - 130

Camaro SS by 2-3 cars

Camaro SS vs Evo x (happend a year ago, so im going by memory)

40 - 130

Evo x by 2 cars

60 - 130

Evo x by 1 car

I didnt expect the 370Z to do so well (only mods are intake and catback)...

Nice runs. I'm not sure how the auto SS runs, but I'm sure being modded, it would hang with or beat a stock 6MT. Honestly, I thought you would've kept up a little better, but again, I'm not sure how a modded auto SS runs.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Nice! 350/370's have never ran good on top until they replaced that choked up cat. Cat back exhausts have never really done anything for that platform.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Nice runs. I'm not sure how the auto SS runs, but I'm sure being modded, it would hang with or beat a stock 6MT. Honestly, I thought you would've kept up a little better, but again, I'm not sure how a modded auto SS runs.

A little better than a stock m6 SS, i looked into it, with his mods they trap 111-112ish.

Were going to the drag strip next week with a bunch of cars, maybe i can get a video in. (full bolt on and tuned e46 m3, 03 350z, stage 2+ 2007 gti, c63 amg coupe, and a full bolt on JB4 335i)

Oh okay, I stand corrected. You did very well then ;) With ART test pipes and a tune I'm sure you will keep up.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Ya get some high flow cats, headers, pulleys, tune and your 370z will be a beast stillen Makes some nice stuff :thumbsup:

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Oh okay, I stand corrected. You did very well then ;) With ART test pipes and a tune I'm sure you will keep up.

Ya get some high flow cats, headers, pulleys, tune and your 370z will be a beast stillen Makes some nice stuff :thumbsup:

I bought this instead ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The GTR fund was replaced by a house unfortunately, well not unfortunately, but thats where my investment went :p.

:( dang... I mean, you can live in a GT-R, but you can't take your house to the track.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
^ Smart man. That turbo looks tremendous...what size is that?

Its actually a modified centrifugal supecharger from still.

the kit put down 463 rwhp and 360 rwtq on stock pulleys, on the 370z, the only mod on this car was a catback, 91 octane...

BlownFa5

Banned
Nothing like a good slomaro

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
My buddy has an Evo X and we did an intake, exhaust w/out cat but w/ stock downpipe, and a bov this weekend. Yesterday he went and got it custom dyno tuned... 367whp and 372wtq and 30psi max boost.

Night and day difference from stock. I have a new found respect for Evo's after driving his.

It's amazing what the equivalent "stage 1+" for our cars does on those machines.