GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FrankenTurbo F23T Review and build thread.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Honestly if APR doesnt release that K04 update soon, I think I may yank it and drop in an F23 .... lookin' good Chris!! :thumbsup:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Honestly if APR doesnt release that K04 update soon, I think I may yank it and drop in an F23 .... lookin' good Chris!! :thumbsup:

Well car is drivable. I'm just waiting again. Still need to adjust the wastegate actuator to something more manageable.

How's your car running?!

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Well car is drivable. I'm just waiting again. Still need to adjust the wastegate actuator to something more manageable.

How's your car running?!

It's "ok" ...I'm not %100 sold though -- I got the "old" ko4 file and not the latest, and I have issues with EPC cutting power when I WOT --- doesnt feel like I'm losing traction though, just the power being dialed back. Does everyone with K04 have this?

I need to have GP813 or you drive my car and give me an opinion if everything is "normal", LOL :D

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
It's "ok" ...I'm not %100 sold though -- I got the "old" ko4 file and not the latest, and I have issues with EPC cutting power when I WOT --- doesnt feel like I'm losing traction though, just the power being dialed back. Does everyone with K04 have this?

I need to have GP813 or you drive my car and give me an opinion if everything is "normal", LOL :D

That's weird. I never felt power drops on my APR K04. I have v2 software. It was running great. Never felt like I had to question anything.

GP813

Ready to race!
What software are you running. I don't see a FMIC in your signature either. It's been hot.

Could be a possibility. Next time I see him Ill hoon his car a bit and he can do the same with mine.

EDIT: SORRY, dont wanna thread jack this. Going to PMs

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
That's weird. I never felt power drops on my APR K04. I have v2 software. It was running great. Never felt like I had to question anything.

Only issue I have on my k04 is boost fluctuations on wot on higher gears

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Could be a possibility. Next time I see him Ill hoon his car a bit and he can do the same with mine.

EDIT: SORRY, dont wanna thread jack this. Going to PMs

No worries. Thanks though. LMK if I can help with anything. Must be something random.

Only issue I have on my k04 is boost fluctuations on wot on higher gears

Yea I sorta have a love hate with the N75. But we'll see on the F23T also how well it can be controlled. Never had issues on my other cars using an EBC. Quick spool to desired boost then just pegged there.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
The boost fluctuations are related to software, not the N75. My boost holds steady and so does a oem tuned car.

A good tune will control boost nicely

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
The boost fluctuations are related to software, not the N75. My boost holds steady and so does a oem tuned car.

A good tune will control boost nicely

Well I need the beta tune cuz the current one is sucking a little

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Once software is released I'm jumping on this

I heard from a friend that force fed engineering in deer park put one on a leased 2013 and put down 350whp and 400ft tq on a moderate eurodyne tune. I think I'll be jumping on this too.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
What software are you running. I don't see a FMIC in your signature either. It's been hot.

I dont want to thread jack either --

but APR k04 v2.0 (not 2.1 or 2.2 :cry: ) , and I'm on the coast down here so much cooler most of the time (well, 10-12 degrees anyway) .... Heard from Greg (XLTIBY or whatever the hell that handle is!!) and will probably check TOP, etc for any boost leak(s), maybe new custom collars/bands....

carry on :thumbsup: