GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Encountered some crazy loser in a 92 corolla with an autozone hoodscoop. Ncsb

Heading back to work, theres a corolla stopped at the light. Theres an extra lane to my right that enters intersection, and it continues to the highway ramp. Light turns green, corolla didnt move for 5 seconds so i said fuck it and moved to right, at that point, the corolla gunned it and a second later i went wot and got 2 car lenghts by the time i reached 50. Then the asshole started tailgating after i flipped the bird, luckily theres a freeway and it was open (thank god). So i got on 2nd ramp which had a long weave lane, and once i got there, i went wot up to 110 mph to get away from him. Its a 4 lane highway and bunch of suvs n work vans were side by side and theres a semi so i cut across them and hid next to a semi on left lane, the corolla passed me without seeing me. And kept driving. Then i got on 95 and got off the next exit after than and headed back to work, caused me to drive 10 miles bc of that loser.

My heart pounded like crazy.
I need better tires and tune on this car asap or trade in for a wrx.

Last edited:

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Encountered some crazy loser in a 92 corolla with an autozone hoodscoop. Ncsb

Heading back to work, theres a corolla stopped at the light. Theres an extra lane to my right that enters intersection, and it continues to the highway ramp. Light turns green, corolla didnt move for 5 seconds so i said fuck it and moved to right, at that point, the corolla gunned it and a second later i went wot and got 2 car lenghts by the time i reached 50. Then the asshole started tailgating after i flipped the bird, luckily theres a freeway and it was open (thank god). So i got on 2nd ramp which had a long weave lane, and once i got there, i went wot up to 110 mph to get away from him. Its a 4 lane highway and bunch of suvs n work vans were side by side and theres a semi so i cut across them and hid next to a semi on left lane, the corolla passed me without seeing me. And kept driving. Then i got on 95 and got off the next exit after than and headed back to work, caused me to drive 10 miles bc of that loser.

My heart pounded like crazy.
I need better tires and tune on this car asap or trade in for a wrx.

Why you scared bro?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Why you scared bro?

I dont want to deal with a poor hispanic loser follow me to my work when he kept following me inches from bumper for good 2 minutes constant honking, so i passed work and got on highway (work is right by there) and went wot up to 110, he was really pushing that corolla, either he trys too hard or he has a gun or something, hence i ran away from him driving like a maniac.

Jaber

Modero
I dont want to deal with a poor hispanic loser follow me to my work when he kept following me inches from bumper for good 2 minutes constant honking, so i passed work and got on highway (work is right by there) and went wot up to 110, he was really pushing that corolla, either he trys too hard or he has a gun or something, hence i ran away from him driving like a maniac.

Sounds like you started it :laugh: :iono:

Heading back to work, theres a corolla stopped at the light. Theres an extra lane to my right that enters intersection, and it continues to the highway ramp. Light turns green, corolla didnt move for 5 seconds so i said fuck it and moved to right, at that point, the corolla gunned it and a second later i went wot and got 2 car lenghts by the time i reached 50. Then the asshole started tailgating after i flipped the bird,

You gave him the bird, after he fell asleep at the light, he probably floored it cause he realized he was holding up traffic.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like you started it :laugh: :iono:

You gave him the bird, after he fell asleep at the light, he probably floored it cause he realized he was holding up traffic.

After his engine screaming on top of his lungs, i dont think so. Maybe i shouldnt flip and he'll leave me alone, i was pissed off because that sort of thing happened months ago too, it instantly reminded me of that. Its probably the anger that controlled me.

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@Tkulhanc134

you did the right thing man, that guy could've been at the end of his rope and you were the last straw. Everyone has guns these days. So risking a confrontation is stupid, and him following you to work is bad too.

csb

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@Tkulhanc134

you did the right thing man, that guy could've been at the end of his rope and you were the last straw. Everyone has guns these days. So risking a confrontation is stupid, and him following you to work is bad too.

csb

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
^ more like ncsb, but yeah it couldve been worse, luckily i was smart and got away from them, i can beat them up if i want to, but i value my life more than just dealing with 2 clueless psycopaths, so im just gonna let someone even crazier put em in place in matter of time.

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@Tkulhanc134 Exactly, nothing wrong with a fist-fight, I've lost fights, and won fights, but these days I don't risk it. People take it to a dangerous level. It's not enough to just throw a few blows, everyone needs to bring a knife, or a tire iron, or a gun. Not worth it! Be kind out there people!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
@Tkulhanc134 Exactly, nothing wrong with a fist-fight, I've lost fights, and won fights, but these days I don't risk it. People take it to a dangerous level. It's not enough to just throw a few blows, everyone needs to bring a knife, or a tire iron, or a gun. Not worth it! Be kind out there people!

I'm actually from turkey, and turkish are europeans equivalent to mexicans, lot of cab drivers in my hometown carry tire iron hiding underneath their tire seats. so i know the concept of em, because i grew up seeing those things, as long as you don't mess with em, they'd be ok, i kinda regretted flipping the bird; but at least i know what my mk7 is really capable of :laugh:. There are a lot of turks living in germany and netherlands also, just like mexicans live in murica.

there are some good ones that don't drive ancient shitty cars that are falling apart and suck at manual, the dude grinded 1-2 when first happened and kept rolling back and up when we are stopped, so i hope that clutch goes out soon and probably cost more than the cars itself. those i dealt in particular happened in korea/spanish town equivalent of dc suburbs. its one of those places where you see 5 mexicans sitting on a bus stop or 7 11, and i work literally half mile away from that "corner".

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
Had a manual, white 325xi with an exhaust give me a few revs today. We both took off around 35, I had 3 car lengths on him by 55ish.

The driver is in my schools motorsports club so I know him, he's a cool dude and a great driver, knows his car isn't fast but still likes to play around.

/csb.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Raced a 5.0 Bullit Mustang and a C6 Corvette. My friend recorded the videos sideways though...

The Bullit was a 4.6 bored over to 5.0, has tune, intake, exhaust, pistons, and other internals. Raced from a 40 roll in 2nd gear. Should have probably just started in 3rd.

The Corvette has exhaust, tune, and Nitrous (runs were done without nitrous), We raced from a 50 roll, up to 130.

My GTI is Revo K04 on stock intercooler and stock clutch.

5.0 Bullit race:

C6 Corvette race:

CSB!

my11gti

Ready to race!
Raced a 5.0 Bullit Mustang and a C6 Corvette. My friend recorded the videos sideways though...

The Bullit was a 4.6 bored over to 5.0, has tune, intake, exhaust, pistons, and other internals. Raced from a 40 roll in 2nd gear. Should have probably just started in 3rd.

The Corvette has exhaust, tune, and Nitrous (runs were done without nitrous), We raced from a 50 roll, up to 130.

My GTI is Revo K04 on stock intercooler and stock clutch.

5.0 Bullit race:

C6 Corvette race:

CSB!

Fucking a man! That vette race was nice. Looks like you started to reel him in. What happened? Did he start to pull or did you just let off? Either way thats sick. I cant wait to be K04 now.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Fucking a man! That vette race was nice. Looks like you started to reel him in. What happened? Did he start to pull or did you just let off? Either way thats sick. I cant wait to be K04 now.

Yeah I started to reel him in while I was in 5th, once I shifted to 6th I stopped reeling him in and he shut it down almost instantly. The K04 is awesome, but it can't hang with a vette up top lol. As soon as I got into 6th gear it was like hitting a brick wall, the vette kept going and my little GTI was out of breath.

I was surprised by the outcome, I really thought I was going to get walked pretty hard. Oh well, next time I'll try it without my passenger and hopefully a new intercooler, along with some race gas ;)