GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Options needed....

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I seem to be in the minority for this forum, but one of the most appealing things about the GTI (to me) is it's subtle styling. Colorful wheels, spoiler extensions, etc. ruin that for me. I think the GTI looks best with subtle, simple stylings. If you want a fun, fast, flashy car, get a WRX.

Well good thing for you is that I am asking opinions for my car not yours. And WRX[emoji1361][emoji1361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
Well good thing for you is that I am asking opinions for my car not yours. And WRX[emoji1361][emoji1361]

I see that you're clearly not asking for opinions, but opinions that match your own. Don't ask for opinions if you're going to be shitty to people who's opinions don't match yours. You asked for opinions, I gave mine, had I known that you didn't actually want opinions, I wouldn't have bothered, but when the title of the thread explicitly states that you want opinions, you should be a little more open to the likelihood that not everyone is going to give the opinion that you're looking for.

It is your car, not mine, and given that, why don't you decide for yourself instead of posting a thread asking for other people to make up your mind for you?

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Tough to ask for feedback on something that's so subjective (obv).

Think your car looks great.

Personally, I'm not a fan of colored rims. Even when done professionally, they give me a "ricey" kind of vibe. It definitely attracts attention, but I dunno...that's just me.

If I were in your shoes and looking to powdercoat those wheels, I'd go gloss (preferred) or matte black, but as mentioned, I tend to lean towards a more understated look.

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
Gloss black. Especially on a nice, clean car like yours, that would be killer.

Not a fan of the reds. But, it's YOUR car.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
May as well buy steelies :iono: lol

I don't really disagree. Black hides the details too much and just makes it look like a big black hole.

The only color the OP picked that I'm not a fan of is the green. It'd be fairly unique though. You can't go wrong with bronze on white, and I think the red would look good too.

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Dark red!!

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Gloss black. Especially on a nice, clean car like yours, that would be killer.

Not a fan of the reds. But, it's YOUR car.

May as well buy steelies :iono: lol

Yeah, gloss black looks like steelies.

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Keep them as they are.

Car looks clean as it sits.

I love the look of my car butttt I need a change! I have the itch you know.
So I figure change up the wheel color and buy new headlights. ??*♂️