GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POPS AND BURBLES

avni

Ready to race!
Is there any way to get this with APR?

I know stratified offers a tune like this, but I'ma have to pay a hefty price for no performance gains.

My brother just got a new tune for his M4, and his shit is crackling.

I want moar noise and res deletes are trashy :iono:

CHerna

Ready to race!
The likelihood of APR doing anything for the MK6 is low. They're busy milking the MQB community.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

I know stratified offers a tune like this, but I'ma have to pay a hefty price for no performance gains.

They only offer that option for the mk7's go figure.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Catless downpipe would be your best bet. With my setup I get the occasional pop and cracks.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Bin APR and go Stratified, it's not just about peak figures, it's the way the car feels too.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i am super cereal guys. Stratified tune was the best thing ive ever done.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion

They do it for the mk7 because they are unoriginal, but maybe if you ask, they'll get back to you... submit a ticket lololol!

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
i am super cereal guys. Stratified tune was the best thing ive ever done.

What other mods do you have done? I was looking to go with a stratified tune after I get on my TBE

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What other mods do you have done? I was looking to go with a stratified tune after I get on my TBE
i have CTS intake, Beluga Racing Turbo back exhaust, and plugs/coils. Not to much just your typical stage "2" car.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
i have CTS intake, Beluga Racing Turbo back exhaust, and plugs/coils. Not to much just your typical stage "2" car.

Kind of what my mods are like after my TBE, high torque file I'm assuming?

GtiDom25

Passed Driver's Ed

What exhaust do you have? It can depend on the exhaust, and while you think resonater deletes are trashy(why you think that I have no idea) it will make it pop and more grumbly like you want. I have a custom stage 2 tune, and a Billyboat full turbo back exhaust. I didn't get the pops and really grumbly sound until I cut the resonater off. It's a thing of beauty

avni

Ready to race!
What exhaust do you have? It can depend on the exhaust, and while you think resonater deletes are trashy(why you think that I have no idea) it will make it pop and more grumbly like you want. I have a custom stage 2 tune, and a Billyboat full turbo back exhaust. I didn't get the pops and really grumbly sound until I cut the resonater off. It's a thing of beauty

I have the APR Downpipe right now.

Really? I would think my car sounds like a tractor

My dad used to have the Passat TDI and it sounded like a tractor :D

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
dont listen to em bud. apr master race

the cracks and burbles are just a consolation prize for the kids with the slower tunes so they dont cry

;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

OP i think you should do a turbo muffler delete. It makes the top end sound real raw.

Last edited:

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Just get stratified, I had apr and then I convinced myself to buy stratafied. It was worth it and if anything you can always sell the acessport for $550 np. And the resonator delete honestly isint that bad, I don't know why people spend thousands trying to make thier gti's sound "perfect" it's an i4 and your pretty much gonna be loud or quiet. The slight difference in from my setup (catted do+res delete) is not worth the extra cash when compared to for example, an apr or unitronic tbe imo. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk