GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BLU BEASTY

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Rising Blue = Fap.

ian dummy

Ready to race!
Trying to get it event ready. I'm sure the other R owners are doing the same. Already there are two on bags!!!

Haha. Yeah, I know I'll be taking it to shows, but I'm not one for showy cars, much more about the go-ey part. And I'm well on my way when it comes to that.

Your R is looking good. Nice to have another blue R build and see how we're doing it a bit different. :)

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Haha. Yeah, I know I'll be taking it to shows, but I'm not one for showy cars, much more about the go-ey part. And I'm well on my way when it comes to that.

Your R is looking good. Nice to have another blue R build and see how we're doing it a bit different. :)

I see you got the haldex on the ride. Its on my list of things to get. I'm not to showy myself i just want to have it looking nice and sounding great for waterfest. I think the best way to go is big spending first then work on the little stuff. So i have to wait to hear back on some rims and already got the coils in mid taht i want to go with. i just want to pull the trigger one time to make sure i get the right stuff. Who you looking at for a Down Pipe or Full Turbo Back Exhaust?

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
I want to thank john@FTC5 for his great work with my side markers.

Attachments

• _DSC5796120318.jpg
    _DSC5796120318.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 195

ian dummy

Ready to race!
I see you got the haldex on the ride. Its on my list of things to get. I'm not to showy myself i just want to have it looking nice and sounding great for waterfest. I think the best way to go is big spending first then work on the little stuff. So i have to wait to hear back on some rims and already got the coils in mid taht i want to go with. i just want to pull the trigger one time to make sure i get the right stuff. Who you looking at for a Down Pipe or Full Turbo Back Exhaust?

I was initially thinking 42DD for their downpipe but after Friday and talking to HPA, I am going to go with theirs. They have one most of the way mocked up (stainless, 100 or 200 cell cat, 3") and should be getting back to me about it in the next week or two. I like 42DD but I like HPA a bit more as they have some stuff in the works that I will be moving to at some point and it will help to have their downpipe. Also, sisnce they now have the baseline dynos on my car with a stage 1 tune we will be able to keep testing what kind of real world gains their stuff has as theyu'll dyno before/after because I am a guinea pig :)

I am still trying to decide on an intake. I have an EVOMS on my MKV GTI but I don't know if I should go with that or the APR/VW Racing have in the works. I think it will depend on cost.

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Thank you Johnftc for yet another product. Can't wait to install it

Blue Beast

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333076689.286654.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333076689.286654.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 149