GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Nice!!
How about doing some sort of registration thing for the 2010-11 cars?
First come first serve, only do so many, pre pay!! lol I just need want my gti flashed lol

We`ll think about a solution for Wuste 2011. If we can`t manage to make it happen on the spot (2010 models) one of our local Unitronic dealer will be able to do it at his shop. You`ll be all aware of how we will proceed.:thumbsup:

ZGTI

Banned
A bunch of very cool projects are in the works to be released this year! Can`t say anything more than make sure to follow the updates!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

super steve

Ready to race!
A bunch of very cool projects are in the works to be released this year! Can`t say anything more than make sure to follow the updates!:thumbsup:

Ahhh!
I wish I knew... I would like to support a Canadian company but I plan to be flashed with switchable software by this summer

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Steve, what power was gained with an intake going from stage 1+ to stage 2? I'm trying to understand gains going to Uni's stage 2 on a apples to apples comparo

The power gains from our 1+ to 2 we`re reached with a turbo back exhaust system and an intake. This Combo gives you an extra 20HP / 35LB-TQ over the 1+ and I can tell you the difference is very impressive!

If you are looking for the power gained with an intake ONLY, its between 5-10HP depending of the intake you are using.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Damn it, I want that Stage 2!:mad:

But I can't spend the cash right now...

Do you accept credit cards? :D

AdvanSuper

Banned

ZGTI

Banned
And the Stage 2+ was with an intake and downpipe or just intake? Just looking for a little clarity on these numbers. I'm trying to gauge where I should be at with a custom tune.

Stage 2 + is the K04 so i refer to the K04 graph on Uni FB it puts down 344HP and 340TQ and was with K04+Exhaust + Intake ..

REQUIRED HARDWARE:
K04 Turbo
Turbo Back Exhaust System
Cold Air Intake / Short Ram

FeatherRuffler

Ready to race!
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Who made this change that SII+ is a KO4 now?

I'm hoping unitronic quits while they are ahead trying to call the k04 upgrade a Stage 2+... never going to catch on with the mk6 crowd.. people who drop 3 grand on a turbo don't want Stage 2 anywhere near their name.

Stage 2+ = mk5 w/ hpfp

AdvanSuper

Banned
I'm hoping unitronic quits while they are ahead trying to call the k04 upgrade a Stage 2+... never going to catch on with the mk6 crowd.. people who drop 3 grand on a turbo don't want Stage 2 anywhere near their name.

Stage 2+ = mk5 w/ hpfp

Not even that a SII+ car stock turbo with essential bolt ons to run SII+ file. For the TSI it's a downpipe and SII+ file, for the FSI it's a downpipe and HPFP for SII+ file.

That's why I'm getting confused with this SI+ stuff... Never heard of this and I don't know why it's changing when it's been the same for a long time now.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

Stage 2+ = mk5 w/ hpfp

I understand where you are coming from but this is not about how nice the file name is but how much power/drivability you put down with it.

We have been calling our K04 Tunes Stage 2+ for 8 years now. The reason why is the next step would be a Stage 3 which is known by everyone to be a BT setup. I know the K04`s on TFSI and TSI put down as much power as small BT kits on 1.8T`s but we can`t call it a Stage 3 because its not.

You can get all the information from our product page and you will learn what is required and not required for each of our software: http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/main/en/files/68_2009-2010_volkswagen_gti_mk6_20tsi_200hp.

For the TFSI, we always called the high pressure fuel pump tune a Stage 2 HPFP.

I might have an idea of where you got your ``Rules`` from but we try as much as possible to be consistent with our file names to avoid any confusion like there is now.

If you have any other questions, I`ll be more than happy to answer them!:)

Last edited: