GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Korydogg

Ready to race!
FEELER:
I've been playing with the idea or going back to my stock suspension due to me needing he cash to replace and fix my valve cover, upper and lower timing chain covers and dsg clutches (eventually) , so i would be selling my koni coil overs. they have aprox. 20K miles on them. Ive also upgraded the springs to Linear spring which i will include with the kit to give the user the choice between the koni progressive springs or Hypercoil? eibach ERS linear springs.

trying to see if anyone would be interested before i take them off.

Heres a couple pictures few weeks ago when i before installing them

I have a brand new set of eibach prokit springs and koni yellows for sale......would you be willing to do a straight up trade?

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
Fs: jnc 005 aka LM reps. 5x112 18x8 et 35. Need them gone, no cracks or dents, 2 wheels have curb rash, one is small the other is about 4-5inches long. Will send close up pics upon request. 400$ obo. Letting them go for very cheap so pls take off hands lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
I have a brand new set of eibach prokit springs and koni yellows for sale......would you be willing to do a straight up trade?

Sorry man the feeling would be to sell. unless i its pss or pss10. thanks for the offer. but you should go ahead and try those out i heard its a great combo :thumbsup:

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
magnaflow catback in great condition with 40k miles on it

ill let this go for $160, someone come take this off my hands lol

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Sorry man the feeling would be to sell. unless i its pss or pss10. thanks for the offer. but you should go ahead and try those out i heard its a great combo :thumbsup:

I'm running sportlines and koni yellows right now and love them.

Its a long story but I bought the pro kit and koni yellows first and then they took like 5 months to be delivered, so in that time I bought the sportlines and yellows from a local vdub shop because I was inpatient lol

Anyone need a new suspension? I got a brand new kit sitting in my bedroom right now!!!

MosJefinitely

Rotiform RSE FOR SALE/TRADE

$1000
Rotiform RSE
19x8.5 ET 35
5x112
Anthracite
Mint condition- no curbs, scratches or bends
Tires 235 40 19 has about 10000 miles on them.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Still here!

WTB: Stock CBFA downpipe in SF Bay Area. Let me know what you've got.

I'm here too. I have a CBFA downpipe i'm trying to get rid of because I went K04 recently and now need a CCTA one. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Sac but I occasionally make my way to the bay area.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I'm here too. I have a CBFA downpipe i'm trying to get rid of because I went K04 recently and now need a CCTA one. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Sac but I occasionally make my way to the bay area.

Hey I actually picked a CBFA downpipe up last weekend from another local member. Thanks though!

Whats_lui

Passed Driver's Ed
Magnaflow catback for sale $260
TI wheels 18x8 black with a red line on the inside to match the breaks $300
Photos text me 949-346-696nine

choppa

Eurojet turboback exhaust for sale (200cel cat), removing today. 40kish highway miles, will be around Westside/DTLA area. sounds amazing, no drone - $700 OBO

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed

OEM Roof Rack for sale. $200 OBO
Text me at 7145867235 if interested