GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11 Way Drag Race!

BOOGATA

Ready to race!
The Lotus and BMW seem so slow compared to the other cars and then you see they still ran a sub-13s 1/4 mile ha

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
The Lotus and BMW seem so slow compared to the other cars and then you see they still ran a sub-13s 1/4 mile ha

Lol yea I don't even know why they put them on there, I'd rather throw in an m6 that would have been nice haha

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
This was a great race. Although I love my german cars I do have a soft sport american muscle. Mainly the Corvette. I hate when they use the Z06 and not the ZR1 because I did expect the Vette to win against this field until I saw it was the Z06 lol. Flat out, the ZR1 does have this field beat but it has to get off the line first which is very hard to do in that car without spinning its wheels.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I think there should have been a APR stgae 3 GTI there LOL that would have been nice to see i dont think i would have came in last

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I think there should have been a APR stgae 3 GTI there LOL that would have been nice to see i dont think i would have came in last

Oh yea that would have been nice, i'd say it would beat the 1m, lotus, porsche cayman r, and the mustang.

BlownFa5

Banned
Pretty incredible to see. Not quite sure how the GTR won however. I saw a video where they raced a GTR and LFA the LFA beat it. This must be a newer GTR.

The LFA is an incredible machine.

watson

Ready to race!
Pretty incredible to see. Not quite sure how the GTR won however. I saw a video where they raced a GTR and LFA the LFA beat it. This must be a newer GTR.

The LFA is an incredible machine.

Yup, Motor trend did the earlier too. This is the newer GTR w/ more HP. Interesting the Ferrari trapped 5 mph higher than the GTR...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
This was a great race. Although I love my german cars I do have a soft sport american muscle. Mainly the Corvette. I hate when they use the Z06 and not the ZR1 because I did expect the Vette to win against this field until I saw it was the Z06 lol. Flat out, the ZR1 does have this field beat but it has to get off the line first which is very hard to do in that car without spinning its wheels.

It actually doesn't against the new GT-R. It would be in the same spot the yellow car was at the end. If the race was longer it would have passed the GT-R, but either way, the GT-R was the fastest with it's new power in the 2012 model.