GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

100-180km/hr

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Just a new/better video..

100-180km/hr in 9.12 sec clocked in final cut pro (still on old version APR tune, 91 tune and 92 gas)

http://f.cl.ly/items/3F283o1p111G3p0c280W/da.mov

^^ click to watch, no download required.

I am running a 2012 Charger R/T and a G37 coupe, both stock auto this weekend...and will try to take some videos :)

The G37 guy got 100-180km/hr on video in 8.18 sec...so i guess he will pull me

The charger pulled a bit on the G37 according to them.

I feel like im going to lose, but o well haha

Last edited:

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
What u are waiting to get the APR stage2 v1.2 ? You will prefer it to the old version for sure and get better scores.

The main trouble when we see some speedometer footages is the speedo accuracy. Your 180km/h is probably in fact more a +/- 170 km/h.

The G37 speedometer, that is a japonese car, is probably more accurate.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Because i will have to send my ecu to the US!

Tach is about 3km/hr off..i have a p3 gauge which displays accurate ecu readings, like vcds.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
im looking so far to see your next videos against this G37.

I could also make a 100-180km/h video but I know my gti speedometer isnt really accurate enough.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
I just pointed the fact that most volks speedometer are far from accurate but if u tested it also with your p3 gauge, its all good, my bad.

Your car look fast enough, dont worry :)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
It's exactly 5km/hr difference, i double checked....all cars' speedometers are off by about that...not everyone have modern equipment, so the good ol' tach is what we use.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
im going off-topic but I just noticed u live at Qatar.

Im driving my poor Gti in the snow/flush with damn salt that rust everything, with over 60-70% cold humidity that enter your bones these days. Im not gonna ask you about your winter setup. :D and your roads around where you live must be perfect.

Its outstanding to see a Gti with almost the same mobs as mine but at a so much different place.

I love the unlimited web capacities.

When u will find a way to get Apr 1.2, u would like the difference.