GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed = stupid/ridiculous

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Get used to it because a large majority of members here have their GTI's lowered. But everybody is entitled to their opinions. I personally really like the look! I hardly got any compliments on my GTI when it was stock. I now get a ton of compliments on my lowered tuned GTI. I guess it also depends were you live and would the roads make it realistic to lower without thrashing your under carriage.

Congratulations on your future GTI. Post some pics when you get her!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Yes just what we need is another Poll :happyanim:

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Am I the only one who thinks having the car dropped to the god damned ground looks idiotic? I am new here and havent gotten my Gti yet (few weeks out) but i think it just looks plain ridiculous to have the tires behind the fenders cause its so low and having to have the wheels cambered out..... why....?

They are to be ridiculed without mercy. :paddle:

BTW: Im all for a good stance with aftermarket sport springs

:cool:

oehawks3

Ready to race!
Yeah, I'd say VW's make up 50% or more of the stance/airride community. Not saying VW owners started the fad, but make up the majority.

Tech72

Ready to race!
Stanced, lowered, slammed, dumped, flushed, whatever you want to call it, makes a perfectly decent car look ridiculous. It turns a car into a cartoon caricature. Regardless of the skill or parts involved to get the machine to the lowered state, the end result is an ugly and borderline useless vehicle. Quite pointless.

Last edited:

bbadim

Passed Driver's Ed
Stanced, lowered, slammed, dumped, flushed, whatever you want to call it, makes a perfectly decent car look ridiculous. It turns a car into a cartoon charactercher. Regardless of the skill or parts involved to get the machine to the lowered state, the end result is an ugly and borderline useless vehicle. Quite pointless.

wtf is a charactercher