GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Cooler or APR Swaybars?

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Basically what the title says, which one should i get 1st?

APR Inter cooler or the APR 27mm front and Rear Sway bars?

I will eventually get both. But only getting one at this stage.

Current Mod List is in Sig.

Any Help is much appreciated in advance.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I would say go with the sway bars. I'm sure you're running plenty fast to enjoy the drive, so enjoy it more with some more responsive handling.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Intercooler won't be very useful unless you're racing it. Heat soak isn't a big deal just around town.

if you are racing it - then Intercooler + oil cooler might not be a bad idea, although in that case I might grab a BBK instead.

Front sway is supposeldy a BITCH to replace though, you have been warned.

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if it's heat soak or what, but I've been having incredibly varying performance lately.

The other night me and the girlfriend went to wal mart for a minute and the way out of the parking lot I gunned it in second to beat the yellow light and the car pulls harder than it I have ever felt it, and that was with an extra 110lb in the car lol. The next after a bit of a trip I fill up with gas, as I'm pulling out there's a truck coming and it's raining so I really don't him in front of me, so I gun it again except it feels like I am crawling, and tsc didn't if hint at kicking on

It could be differences in weather sine it wasn't wet out when I went wal-mart, but I've driven it in the rain and the tsc usually atleast flashes at me WOT+second gear at lowish rpm.

I've been toying with the idea of getting the ebay godspeed intercooler, but I'm definitely chipping before anything like that.

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
yeh i always check the engine after a hard thrashing and my god is the golf gti engine surprisingly hot...

carguy19

Im surprised that more people on here don't use meth injection.

You could basically run the meth kit, with the apr or revo or GIAC 100 octane tune and mid grade gas.